Sunday, the derby nobody wants to win?

de niro said:
Lucky13 said:
Can't agree with the OP ( good fishing ), fortress Etihad , worldwide audience, holders of the FA cup , chance of a double , i want a ritual killing.

I'm not saying throw the game, neither would they,I'm saying for a derby it's not THAT important.
I think we will see "weaker" teams out there as the managers won't risk the title over this or any cup.
It's a first for me to be so so about a game v the scum but I want that title, nothing else matters including local bragging rights.
I'll do my bragging at the end of the season.

If not fishing fair enough , but the best thing about this thread is we're now argueing about which cups/title we should win , how times have changed.

I'm a bit surprised there are still so many lickle ciddeh thinkers on here.

Why shouldn't we go all out to beat them? I'm sure the rags will be going all out to beat us.

Big clubs win trophies. Lots of trophies. Doubles, trebles, the fucking lot!

And are we not a big club?

strange if thats how they think in the posh part of Gorton(REDDISH).. must be the breeze off Debdale park getting to his head...

The league is everything cups are a bonus.

I dont give a shit if bobby plays our 2nd string on Sunday.

Which is still good enough by the way!

de niro said:
Will either side care if they win or lose the game, cos I don't .
Don't think the mangers are bothered either. You could say fergie needs it more than us because it's his last chance of silverware this season( its great that we stand in the way of everything they can win) but the title has always been his priority and for us it's the only thing we are interested in.
The "winner" of this game immediately hands and advantage to the other side for the prem title and I for one aren't bothered about the cup.
I suppose in the ideal world we'd knock them out and then play the kids from then on.

Can see it being a subdued affair. Even against them.

I thought you were taking the piss with this posting - just from the title, and if you know Manciti you'll know he wants to win everything; it's that simple.. ask "Platty"

MCFCinUSA said:
de niro said:
Don't think the mangers are bothered either. You could say fergie needs it more than us because it's his last chance of silverware this season( its great that we stand in the way of everything they can win) but the title has always been his priority and for us it's the only thing we are interested in.
The "winner" of this game immediately hands and advantage to the other side for the prem title and I for one aren't bothered about the cup.
I suppose in the ideal world we'd knock them out and then play the kids from then on.

I thought you were taking the piss with this posting - just from the title, and if you know Manciti you'll know he wants to win everything; it's that simple.. ask "Platty"

I think you are right, he does want to win everything but this cup won't mean as much to him as the title. Come to think of it neither did the CL.

de niro said:
MCFCinUSA said:
de niro said:

I think you are right, he does want to win everything but this cup won't mean as much to him as the title. Come to think of it neither did the CL.

I concur, you ask any player and the League is the one they want to win before anything else.

City will want to win on sunday cause we never want the scum to get one up on us, jst think how good it would be for city to do the domestic treble

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.