Sunday, the derby nobody wants to win?

de niro said:
marsy was here said:
100% WRONG...

We want to beat them every time we meet em.. every defeat for them has a sweet note to it... hope he goes with his "KIDS" and we hammer them...

Don't get me wrong, I know the fans will want to win it I'm saying the managers won't be arsed. We always want to do them but on this occasion I'm not arsed and I reckon bob and taggart will be the same.
Not sure I agree mate. Mancini knows that every victory over them is another shot in the arm for City in toppling those red bastards.

Please play Richards and Clichy or we are fucked.

SWP's back said:
de niro said:
marsy was here said:
100% WRONG...

We want to beat them every time we meet em.. every defeat for them has a sweet note to it... hope he goes with his "KIDS" and we hammer them...

Don't get me wrong, I know the fans will want to win it I'm saying the managers won't be arsed. We always want to do them but on this occasion I'm not arsed and I reckon bob and taggart will be the same.
Not sure I agree mate. Mancini knows that every victory over them is another shot in the arm for City in toppling those red bastards.

Please play Richards and Clichy or we are fucked.

Micah needs to be at it from the get go coz he was sleepwalking first half last night. Clichy on the other hand was awesome

MonsallBlue said:
The FA cup is played at weekends so doesnt really make us play more games per week unless replays etc come into play.

The Europa and League cup on the other hand, clutter up the fixture schedule.

So I think we will go for it
Not true, if we got to the final it would mean atleast 3 additional midweek games and if we went to replays 7.

Both sides will be fielding under strength teams. Neither Mancini nor Ferguson will risk the title for this. There's an unwritten rule to field second string for most of the big teams in FA cup atleast until the quarters. I think Mancini will play a couple of the first 11, rest made of second string. Perhaps bring in Silva and Balotelli at 60 mins.

Tony Adcock said:
I agree wit de Niro. I would swap a win over 2 legs in cc semi for a defeat on Sunday.

A win on Sunday guarantees nothing. Only extra games.......

A win over dippers guarantees 1 more game ....... Which is a cup final.

So for me ideal is win cc semi and lose fa cup game. Then concentrate on league.
lose? the scum game? not havin that, you should NEVER want the blues to lose fook the rednose bastards lets smash em...AGAIN!!!

lordloverocket said:
Tony Adcock said:
I agree wit de Niro. I would swap a win over 2 legs in cc semi for a defeat on Sunday.

A win on Sunday guarantees nothing. Only extra games.......

A win over dippers guarantees 1 more game ....... Which is a cup final.

So for me ideal is win cc semi and lose fa cup game. Then concentrate on league.
lose? the scum game? not havin that, you should NEVER want the blues to lose fook the rednose bastards lets smash em...AGAIN!!!

Agree that we should got flat out on Sun but not the CC. If we get past scum we might just for once get a couple of easier draws. Then again with Sky and the FA ...........pft....!
The dippers will be brutal over 2 legs and I do not want Silva´s leg fookin broken by that fat little fooker et al

No, no, no... We're taking three trophies this year. ;)

Carling, FA, and the Premiership.

Europa can fuck off.

gelly said:
Both sides will be fielding under strength teams. Neither Mancini nor Ferguson will risk the title for this. There's an unwritten rule to field second string for most of the big teams in FA cup atleast until the quarters. I think Mancini will play a couple of the first 11, rest made of second string. Perhaps bring in Silva and Balotelli at 60 mins.

Disagree completely. Both managers will definitely have full strength teams out for this one.

If anything it's the cheap lager cup that should be put on the back-burner, but now we've got to the semis we may as well win the fucking thing! I think it's the Europa League that will be left to the squad/kids as I can't see us winning it without severely disrupting our league campaign.

So a league, league cup and FA cup treble this season would do nicely!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.