Sunderland allocation. Reply from there safety officer

I quite agree with the tough stance of the sunderland chap. I was there a couple of years ago and was rather worried about the impact of some persistant stading up from some of our "so called fans"

There was also some worrying singing, smoking and even blatant smiling exhibited by the selfish few. One idiot even attempted to wave his arms in a very unsafe way whilst holding a scarf, nearly took my eye out, let me tell you.

I for one will be watching the match on the tv at home - the padded walls and floor certainly assist in reducing the risk of injury.

Blueto said:
So how safe is it when we're all walking out of the stadium? Should we actually be allowed to stand when leaving? Surely all those people clambering up or down the steps present a greater risk.
Ah, this must be why so many leave the stadium early!

de niro said:
do they allow lying down? we'll all be bladdered from the night before.

No that was Bruce's department and applied to what happened on the pitch and usually away at the swamp as well.

Here's a thought. Perhaps if we sat down we'd get a bigger allocation.
Bleating about it is rather pathetic. Please face up to the fact that the more you sand at away games the less tickets MCFC will get for City supporters to follow the team around the country.

It's your fault. No one else's.

BlueAnorak said:
Here's a thought. Perhaps if we sat down we'd get a bigger allocation.
Bleating about it is rather pathetic. Please face up to the fact that the more you stand at away games the less tickets MCFC will get for City supporters to follow the team around the country.
It's your fault. No one else's.
Er, pardon me for asking, but which team's away fans sit down at our place?

Why can he use a word such as "commensurately" yet be unable to differentiate between "there" and "their".

I think we should be told.

Mr Blue Sky said:
mancmackem said:
I'd suggest to the 3000+ blues who will want tickets after the 2100 sell out to buy in the home end and give this guy something else to think about. Forcing home and away to mix is really safe, isn't it...I say this as the capacity is there to sell the tickets thus it is forcing the above to potentially occur.

Also, would be good for this gentleman to provide statistics concerning injuries in the away end of the Stadium of Light for the past 10 years to help justify such a decision.

Hes not going to enter a debate about it (tosser)

I don't think mancmackem is that much of a tosser.

Write to him and ask for a freedom of information disclosure on the number of injuries caused in the games involving the Mackems and city, scum and pool

He has to respond within three weeks

Carver said:
Yeah it was unsafe last season when I was on the 2nd row 3 yards to the right of the goal with nobody on the front row. I asked the safety steward if I could move because I didn't want hitting in the face with the ball. The fecker wouldn't move me and there were spaces available. Spent the whole game sticking my hands in front of my face like a ickle girl. Bastard!

...Edited for accuracy!! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.