Sunderland allocation. Reply from there safety officer

It was the OP who used the wrong their not the safety officer and H&S is about being proactive not reactive. You don't have to wait for an accid ent to happen to take action. As pointed out try sitting!!

I was in their home end last season and it was great as long as you behave.

I went up on a sunderland coach and they were expecting a battering and the joy I haven't seen at City in years when they scored that penalty, it was old City that, it really meant the world in a good way that they could beat us.

Not slagging our fans but apart from winning the Cup we haven't had a game really like that where we are massive underdogs and have won for a good few years, it was like Hamburg, I was just getting hugged by random fans who were practically crying.

Great fans.

JoeMercer'sWay said:

I went up on a sunderland coach and they were expecting a battering and the joy I haven't seen at City in years when they scored that penalty, it was old City that, it really meant the world in a good way that they could beat us.

Not slagging our fans but apart from winning the Cup we haven't had a game really like that where we are massive underdogs and have won for a good few years, it was like Hamburg, I was just getting hugged by random fans who were practically crying.

Great fans.

Did you miss the derby?

BlueAnorak said:
Here's a thought. Perhaps if we sat down we'd get a bigger allocation.
Bleating about it is rather pathetic. Please face up to the fact that the more you sand at away games the less tickets MCFC will get for City supporters to follow the team around the country.

It's your fault. No one else's.

ha ha. yes lets all just sit on our hands - can we stand at the half time interval?. are you for real?

jrb said:
progressive crowd collapse = falling over.

What a Wally. And to think he get's paid to come up with such...........(fill in as appropriate)

No wonder football is on it's arse in this country.

Lovely pun!

Juan King said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Great fans.

Did you miss the derby?

a) Sunderland are bigger underdogs against us than we are to United.
b) I was on about games where we have a big following, not just basic away games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.