Sunderland in League One (again) 2019/2020

Only seen the first 2, seems more of a PR exercise for the owners after all the criticism they've had, I imagine that's why it's so late.

Less of the annoying, wannabe celebrity fans which is good, but more of a boardroom doc than a story of the season so far like the first season which means it's not as engaging, whereas last year you really got a sense of the despair that was gripping the club.

Tony coton head of recruitment
And ex blue gary bennett doing his impression of Phil neal on commentating for local radio lol

Highlight for me was the boxing day attendance record 46k they set ...they were chuffed and bonus for the fans a 1-0 win ....god im glad we won the lottery! And back on top of the pile

For now

The whole club is a shambles, just less of a shambles than the year previously. That Methven is a complete arse. Laughed when he said that none of the other clubs he supports would concede 5 at home. Also, his obsession with breaking the crowd record for the division was laughable as I live in County Durham and for that game they gave away thousands of free tickets. I also found it incredible in this age that they appeared to be hand counted. And to cap it off he wanted it to sound like an Ibiza club night when the players ran out. Have a look at your crowd mate. Most of them over 55. At the end he guaranteed automatic promotion next season and low and behold when the season was suspended they were worse off than the year in question.

The chairman just seemed out of his depth. Both Jack Ross and Tony Coton told him that Will Griegg was overpriced at £1.25m. He then paid £3m for him with a further £1m, which I think is due about now.

In episode 1 there was a bald guy in a motability scooter saying how great the new management team was. By the last episode he called them all scum. Now this guy lives near me in Willington and has done time for drink driving as well as spousal abuse against his 8 stone wife. Also not sure why he is in a scooter. Nowt wrong with him.

In episode 1 there was a bald guy in a motability scooter saying how great the new management team was. By the last episode he called them all scum. Now this guy lives near me in Willington and has done time for drink driving as well as spousal abuse against his 8 stone wife. Also not sure why he is in a scooter. Nowt wrong with him.
When does he start with Talksport?

Just finished watching it. Didn’t feel truly engaged until the last 10 minutes. Seemed more of a PR exercise for the two new owners. Shame because the Mackems are a decent bunch as we all know and the average fans take on the season would have been more interesting to watch.

If ever a fanbase deserved owners like ours it's these guys, or west ham.

Would genuinely love it if they both got a takeover and in a few years were scrapping with us for titles. Having knocked the red scum and the murdering filth out of the top four.

Proper football club.

Watched the last series as got a bit of a soft spot for Sunderland and can’t stick the barcodes.So will give the 2nd a binge,

Hugely supported club Sunderland and very similar to how we used to be.Proper football fans and it’s a shame to see them down there.

I wish them well when all this blows over.

Looked like David Brent running the show to me.

Slagging off the previous owner who had pumped millions in.

Will end in tears sadly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.