Sunderland In League One. / Netflix documentary (P9)

After Sunderlands response to the checkatrade fixture issue I hope the Macam love in on here comes to an end.
Fuckem I hope they stay in div 1.
Their fans are no different to the barcodes.

After Sunderlands response to the checkatrade fixture issue I hope the Macam love in on here comes to an end.
I think if the roles were reversed mate it would be a fair bet City would do the same.

Pity you’ve not had the same experience as I’ve had with Sunderland fans, I’ve always had a laugh with them and I can’t say that about Newcastle fans.

We are nothing like the scum, thankyou very much ......
And it is M A C K E M for future reference

What was their response and what was the issue?
It's the day before the Burton game, obviously ould have been ideal to change it to the following week or something (not unreasonable considering Checkatrade fixtures aren't pinned to a specific week/date, hence why random fixtures have popped up all season).

Sunderland have rejected it. Fine.

But then the response since has been a bit of a cirus. Here's an entire article from the Sunderland Echo with Mackem's "hitting back" - https://www.sunderlandecho.com/spor...er-city-over-checkatrade-trophy-row-1-9542332

Never had an issue with Sunderland, but some of those responses, you'd think they were a permanent lower league club who've never been in the PL.

I can remember the ****s in club Wembley screaming in my face at half time when they were 1-0 up, once dissed... Oh how I smirked as they filed past me when Navas slotted the third home... No bitterness here just contentment, I watched the programme and didn’t think much of it at all...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.