Sunderland in the Championship 2017/2018

Excellent win tonight.

I know Derby are going through a bit of a rough patch, but it’s still a great result.

Off the bottom now. I know I’ve said it before, but I hope this victory can be a springboard for the Mackems to climb away from the relegation places.

Excellent win tonight.

I know Derby are going through a bit of a rough patch, but it’s still a great result.

Off the bottom now. I know I’ve said it before, but I hope this victory can be a springboard for the Mackems to climb away from the relegation places.

Cheers mate...half a chance now

Chuffed 4 then , took 2k with them tonight , live on tv as well and bottom of the league , class

Cheers all....
We will be back, god knows when, but we have the support...and that's a strong foundation....we just need someone savvy running us

That’s the thing.

The lower down the pyramid a team is, the more important a large fan base is, as the TV revenue falls away.

The biggest problem, should you be relegated, will be the PL contracts some of the players will still be on. If you can shift them out and bring in some experienced lads to help the kids along, you will be fine, IMHO.

Coleman seems a good manager and you need some continuity and stability.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.