Sunderland in the Championship 2017/2018

i am currently fearing that this season will be as horrific as the last.

No transfer activity.
No manager.

The fact we aren't even looking for a manager is quite terrifying.
The search for a manager is on hold until a takeover is done....thus no transfers are being sought.

In the meantime, the first game (home to Derby on Sky) is only 38 days away...

Total and utter shambles....a low point is putting it mildly.
However, hope will no doubt live on, and continue to destroy me.

Keep the faith

Relegated :-(

Relegated :-(

Very sad for you, mate.

Things improved after Coleman came in, but obviously nowhere near enough. I hope he stays, as he actually seems to know what he is doing.

Now is the time for a clear-out; get rid of all the old players and dead wood, as Joe Royle did in '98 and go with the academy lads and a few hungry older players to help the kids along.

Like we were, Sunderland is too big a club to linger in the lower divisions.

Genuinely sorry to see them drop again. Hopefully as others have said, it can be a chance to strip the club back. Get rid of the dead wood (yes Mr Rodwell I'm looking at you) and come back stronger. Easy to say now but dropping to the 3rd tier was the best thing that happened to us at that time.

Feel for you mate hope you can turn it around. Get some young players in and hopefully you will see winning football next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.