Sunderland Post Match Reaction Thread

Re: Post Match Reaction Thread (Please post in here)

Tevez City said:
Andouble said:
Yaya and NDJ midfield pairing = mega

IMHO, Yaya and Milner are better choice.
in theory perhaps it is a bit more fluid but NDJ didn't put in a wrong foot today, again. It's hard to justify dropping him.

Andouble said:
SWP's back said:
You gonna try the glass half full in future?

no, because if I look at glass half empty and we do well I'm delighted, whereas if I'm glass half full and we get stuffed I'm distraught.

:)

I feel for you fella.

:)

Andouble said:
Tevez City said:
IMHO, Yaya and Milner are better choice.
in theory perhaps it is a bit more fluid but NDJ didn't put in a wrong foot today, again. It's hard to justify dropping him.
If Mancini dropped him then De Jong would probably just eat him. You've gotta love our Nigel!

Lescott's revenge

After Gyan roasted Lescott in the England match in midweek, he was in his pocket the whole game today. Class display.

Boyata.

Absolutely phenomenal performance today. Calm, composed and very capable of filling in at right back even if he is a centre half naturally. He is definately one who should push on to try and make that position his own. Micah has competition! Very proud to see an academy product put in such a good display!

Excellent performance today, full of energy and much more positive. Really impressed with Boyata at right-back - he did everything right. The centre backs were immenes as was De Jong, Silva, Toure & Tevez. AJ showed why Mancini thinks he still has a lot to learn in terms of end-product but great to see him back.

Even Kolarov made that last goal by harrying Cattermole well into his own half, something we haven't really done recently.

If we played with that sort of passion and purpose every week then no one, me included, would be talking about Mourinho. Today, RM showed what can be achieved when you have a go at teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.