Sunderland Post Match Reaction Thread

Re: Post Match Reaction Thread (Please post in here)

SWP's back said:
You gonna try the glass half full in future?

no, because if I look at glass half empty and we do well I'm delighted, whereas if I'm glass half full and we get stuffed I'm distraught.

:)

mario just tapped at yayas head... but yaya didnt take it in the spirit at all... but it was good to see mario smiling at the end... just a simple misunderstanding between the two... would have cleared by the time they reached the dressing room...if it wasnt mario,we wouldnt have been talking it here...

Got to take my hat off to bobby for seeing some thing in boyata that none of us could see, he played his best game today he looks like a totally different player his international call up has done him wonders his time on the ball he doesn't look sacred any more.

Elephant Man getting a slating on 5 live off a Mackem....

The useless **** seems to get an easy ride in the media because of his mates.

Sky Blue said:
Elephant Man getting a slating on 5 live off a Mackem....

The useless **** seems to get an easy ride in the media because of his mates.

Couldnt happen to a nicer twat. ;)

Excellent performance and a wonderful 3 points.

Boyata excellent but for me, Kompany was on a different planet.

Big well done to Mancini as well. Im one of his biggest critics so today im more than pleased to give him some credit back.

Markie07 said:
Got to take my hat off to bobby for seeing some thing in boyata that none of us could see, he played his best game today he looks like a totally different player his international call up has done him wonders his time on the ball he doesn't look scared any more.

Agreed , excellent today.

samharris said:
[MU]Prodigy said:
I understand being happy about your team's performance but Sunderland weren't much of a threat at all, if you played like that against us you'd be destroyed on the counter.

What team obliterates a good team on the day ?? were wigan good when you trounced em at the swamp..jog on mate. were west ham good yesterday ??
what planet are you on..

It's a contest. In most sports its either win or lose.

It depends on a host of factors like formation, injury, luck, weather, finance and probably most important hunger and motivation etc etc.

pauldominic said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
Fuck off you dick. Go and slag City off on Gay Cafe.

Do you really want to descend to their level of English and intolerance.

I'll say this to whole of this forum. People who declare themselves as united supporters and logon here are welcome.

It's banter and doesn't begin to compare on the grand scale of things.

Sorry Paul I didn't realise you were a Mod. If you want to make an announcement to the whole forum make it a sticky and put it in the CoC.

If banter doesn't mean anything on the grand scale of things (which I agree with), then keep your beak out when I tell a rag to fuck off. Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.