Sunderland Post Match Reaction Thread

Re: Post Match Reaction Thread (Please post in here)

samharris said:
bluevengence said:
We will finish 3rd....been saying it for months now

Well played City......im still waiting for someone to moan about something
..come on where are you ?

should have been fucking six..wankers..Mancini out.

How can you blame Mancini?

If the owners gave him some money to buy players,he could build a decent side.

Owners OUT!

There were no poor performances today, everyone contributed. Early on I was getting "that" feeling about Kolarov again as he was skinned a bit but he came good and by the end put in a fine performance.

Standouts for me were Yaya, De Jong, the two center-backs, Silva, and Johnson. Johnson was a tad wasteful at times but his impact can't be denied and like before his injury he is developing a real eye for goal.

De Jong was brilliant because while Sunderland were poor, he single-handedly blockaded them in the middle at times, he was basically a one man army against multiple players. Also that beautiful long pass that led to one of our goals should shed the myth that he can only do one thing.

Lescott would win a "Most Improved" award this season if there was one. Confident and assured, he has made the position next to Kompany his own for now and if this becomes permanent form then Boateng and Kolo will struggle to get in the team.

The omission of Barry, a great professional but limited player, had the impact I knew it would all along. The addition of that one extra creative player made a huge difference and De Jong is the best defensive midfielder in Europe hence how he was able to blockade their midfield. I'd expect Yaya to sit deeper in some games to help him more but it shows we don't need Barry and the only way we should play three in the middle is if we buy a ball playing midfielder like Sneijder or need the extra numbers in which case Milner can do the job as he proved for England.

Brilliant that was City, not one player had a bad game and we bossed it from start to finish. A fantastic weekend for us, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Spurs all drop points and we grab the chance to move 3rd with both hands. Seems like we haven't had a weekend like this for a while with so many results going our way. I loved the celebration for our 4th goal aswell, near enough the whole team just piling on top of Vieira, the players were loving it and it showed great team spirit. Fucking get in there City! :D

Andouble said:
Hart - 7 I guess, did he have to do anything?
Kolarov - 7.5
Kompany - 8.5
Lescott - 7.5
Boyata - 7
Yaya - 9
NDJ - 8.5
Johnson - 7.5
Balotelli - 7
Silva - 8.5
Tevez - 8

Sunderland were terrible but let's give ourselves credit, we played some fantastic football.

Remember when we were talking about my optimistic outlook (re Liverpool) against your pessimism.......

You gonna try the glass half full in future?

James23 said:
Brilliant that was City, not one player had a bad game and we bossed it from start to finish. A fantastic weekend for us, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Spurs all drop points and we grab the chance to move 3rd with both hands. Seems like we haven't had a weekend like this for a while with so many results going our way. I loved the celebration for our 4th goal aswell, near enough the whole team just piling on top of Vieira, the players were loving it and it showed great team spirit. Fucking get in there City! :D

Great point , i thought our players hate each other.

Am I the only one who thought today's result was BBeautiful??

With the other results this weekend, we have moved ourselves into a place of tighter control over our Top Four destiny. I would LOVE to see us paste the Scouse Army next weekend and really solidify our place.

CTID!

LoveCity said:
The omission of Barry, a great professional but limited player, had the impact I knew it would all along. The addition of that one extra creative player made a huge difference and De Jong is the best defensive midfielder in Europe hence how he was able to blockade their midfield. I'd expect Yaya to sit deeper in some games to help him more but it shows we don't need Barry and the only way we should play three in the middle is if we buy a ball playing midfielder like Sneijder or need the extra numbers in which case Milner can do the job as he proved for England.

This. Still think the balance and work distribution in central midfield needs some more tweaking though.

And no more Yaya at AM, please.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
[MU]Prodigy said:
I understand being happy about your team's performance but Sunderland weren't much of a threat at all, if you played like that against us you'd be destroyed on the counter.

Fuck off you dick. Go and slag City off on Gay Cafe.

Do you really want to descend to their level of English and intolerance.

I'll say this to whole of this forum. People who declare themselves as united supporters and logon here are welcome.

It's banter and doesn't begin to compare on the grand scale of things.

Johnson made all the difference today. He really makes us look a dangerous outfit.

Didn't think he had the greatest game, but at least Balotelli had a decent attitude today.

Tevez, De Jong, Yaya, Vinnie were all excellent, too.

Also, I think today showed that we don't require Barry in the middle in home games.

[MU]Prodigy said:
pauldominic said:
Absolutely bloody marvellous performance.

If we play that team against United we'll hammer them.

I understand being happy about your team's performance but Sunderland weren't much of a threat at all, if you played like that against us you'd be destroyed on the counter.
I sort of see what you're saying (to the rag). But who's to say you'd cope with it? I'm not saying you wouldn't, but today was a rare opportunity for us blues to see what we can do when we actually go out to win. And it worked out quite well. I doubt we'd employ those tactics against you at Wembers, but hey ho, get fucked you rag twat.

Anyway,

Thank fuck we finally saw Silva in the middle - and another goal for him.
Balo was immense.
De Jong's ball over the top before Silva bagged was beautiful.
And many more.

EDIT: I missed an apostrophe between '... de jong' and 's ball...' - I know what you pedantic fuckers are like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.