Sunderland post match thread

Wretched Vengeance said:
IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
Nasri was shocking tonight mate,there is simply no other way of describing it. But he wasn't alone.

What game were you watching? He scored and almost scored at the death, his passing was good but there was fuck all going on ahead of him....it was a shit team performance but there were at least 9 others who were far worse than him

I the absence of Silva, his role would have been to create, dictate and cause panic in their defence, he did didn't do enough of that tonight. All he did was play it safe. Yes he scored and should have got a third, but that completely disguises what was a poor performance from Nasri. First half he did not complete, fuck it, he didn't even attempt one meaningful pass, just played it safe every time.

Not just him, pretty much the whole team played as if it was a season's end game with nothing to play for. Pathetic on all counts.

I'm fully expecting the usual no interviews when the players play like dogshit.... They all scuttle off to their multi million pound homes and don't give a shit for the fans as usual...

Wretched Vengeance said:
IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
Nasri was shocking tonight mate,there is simply no other way of describing it. But he wasn't alone.

What game were you watching? He scored and almost scored at the death, his passing was good but there was fuck all going on ahead of him....it was a shit team performance but there were at least 9 others who were far worse than him

I the absence of Silva, his role would have been to create, dictate and cause panic in their defence, he did didn't do enough of that tonight. All he did was play it safe. Yes he scored and should have got a third, but that completely disguises what was a poor performance from Nasri. First half he did not complete, fuck it, he didn't even attempt one meaningful pass, just played it safe every time.
That's not the type of player he is. That's like when Aguero gets injured expecting donkey Dzeko to do the same? The only comparison between Silva and Nasri is they both possesses great ball control and maintain possession of the ball (rarely giving it away)

Believe it or not I've found a spare for Monday! Anyone interested?? A tenner south stand. Don't all shout at once

f*cking disinterested players. we don't deserve it turning in shit performances like this. well done to the dippers, they actually look dangerous when on the ball. this is enraging on every level. SO glad the players are happy with the manager though, that's always lovely.

WHERE IS THE DESPERATION/URGENCY/DESIRE FOR THE FIRST 3/4 OF THE MATCH?!?

It isn't over mathematically, it's over because we peaked at the wrong time and dippers peaked at the right. And at least if liverpool win it it will have been deserved, but the biggest woman is going to be when liverpool somehow f*ck this up and the chavs take it at the last second and everyone will be on about jose's brilliant mind games. vomiting in my mouth just thinking about it.

Zaba, Komps, Silva and Kun can stay, the rest I could give a damn.

JUMPIN JACK RODWELL ALMOST MADE THE DIFFERENCE THOUGH... OHH EXCITEMENT!

Pellegrini doesnot ouse confidence he looks like a man that will always be second best.Always saying about the chances we had and if onlys,not good enought.the sooner viera get to grips with these poncey millionaires the better.Nasri has switched off these last few weeks,we need someone to step up when Silva is out but noone has the skill or balls or the manager to demand it.My heart sinks when I see Pellegrini whisper in Nasri's ear on the touchline looking like hes seeking advice from the player!Viera has been there and done it,can't see him talking meeklyin the dressing room like the boss now.Until City get THE MAN for the job we will be the laughing stock of the league.God I thought those days were past

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.