City 86
Chavs 85
Dippers 84

is still possible

Cheadle Blue said:
Eccles Blue said:
Cheadle Blue said:
looked like we did tonight

Without wanting to sound contentious if they had given we would have lost 1-2! :-)

Fair point, but we needed an early goal, its the ideal start after a disappointment, what the hell happened?

I know, not sure what happened because I've been ill for two days & had to miss the match tonight.

Aha that's what happened, me not being there brought us bad luck
!!

I feel sorry for sunderland they deserved all 3 points

I feel sorry for our supporters who deserve better

As for our players and management they know what they deserve......
I don't feel sorry for them

As much as I like Sunderland as a club and the loyal friendly fans they have, I hope they go down for our sake; can't be putting up with poor performances against them all the time, there's just something about the mackems that seems to unsettle City!

Nasri been poor for awhile now since his superb form early on in middle of the season. I use to defend him from both from city fans and rabid arsenal fans but I can't anymore. He is close to useless on the field in big games

Blue Maverick said:
So is Silva injured because if not Pellegrini is a bigger bellend than i thought , we had 6 games to play, you run these players into the ground, that what they are paid for, if he's injured fair enough but if he treated this game lightly like Wigan, the Pellegrinis position should be in question.

I agree with that mate . Let's assume Silva was injured . If not then this manager has some questions to answer for sure .

Eccles Blue said:
Cheadle Blue said:
Eccles Blue said:
Without wanting to sound contentious if they had given we would have lost 1-2! :-)

Fair point, but we needed an early goal, its the ideal start after a disappointment, what the hell happened?

I know, not sure what happened because I've been ill for two days & had to miss the match tonight.

Aha that's what happened, me not being there brought us bad luck
!!

I thought that was it, we will get 3 or 4 now, the confidence will come back....wrong

Cheadle Blue said:
ayrshire_blue said:
Cheadle Blue said:
FFS behave, remember last seasons abject performances?

There's been plenty this season to go along with it.

Bu he's still wank compared to mancini? don't talk shite

It's YOU who's talking UTTER SHITE! How on earth can you defend a manager who rests Silva for a must win game? At the very least he should have played him for the first half and then subbed him if the scoreline was looking comfortable for us.

His constant tinkering with the team, has left it looking disjointed and lacking in fluidity.

What's gone wrong with Negredo? He's a shadow of the player he was 6 months ago?

Dzeko scores goals but nowhere near enough given the number of chances he's given.

Aguero and Kompany are clearly not 100% fit.

Garcia - don't get me started.

Dimichelis makes mistakes, but so does Kompany from time to time, as has Lescott.

If we can't beat Sunderland at home, what hope do we have?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.