Sunderland post match thread

Re: Are you disappointed or surprised by the Sunderland result?

bluezi said:
Disappointed, no doubt about it. Nasri's goal was a lucky escape from embarrassment.
but we're not getting the right decisions from the refs.

Total Bollocks

Don't blame the situation on referees

You make your own luck by working hard, having passion and showing you're the best team in the league

The players just don't do this enough

eversince 76 said:
Re: Sunderland pre match thread

by eversince 76 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:53 am

TGR wrote:
The performance is irrelevant tonight it's the result that counts.
I really don't care how we do it as long as we win.
What worries me is that Sunderland are overdue a 'response'
I just hope they don't choose tonight to deliver it.
2-0 City.

Ducado wrote:
You are worried about a team at the bottom of the league beating us at home? What the hell has for in to some City fans!

Eversince 76 wrote:
Totally understand where TGR is coming from. If you don't, please try and gain some knowlegde about the history of the club.

Looking back I hope Ducado you learned an important lesson last night. We are City, we should never ever underestimate an opponent. Especially not Sunderland who we have beaten how many times in the last 4 seasons in PL-games? Nuff said.

Spot on Eversince.

Pissed off with that performance no desire and no belief.

That team put out should have beat the team bottom of the division, certain players now seem more concerned about not being injured for the World Cup.

Re: Are you disappointed or surprised by the Sunderland result?

mcfcinprague said:
bluezi said:
Disappointed, no doubt about it. Nasri's goal was a lucky escape from embarrassment.
but we're not getting the right decisions from the refs.

Total Bollocks

Don't blame the situation on referees

You make your own luck by working hard, having passion and showing you're the best team in the league

The players just don't do this enough

I agree. I can't stand all the conspiracy threads on here and so don't bother posting on them.

As someone said, we are missing the passion of a Tevez [pre-Munich, at least]. For me, Yaya gets close that sometimes but otherwise it largely seems be down to Zab on his own. I think that, deep down, that's what we are all disappointed with.

How on earth we haven't walked the league this season with this squad i'll never know.. Games like this, Cardiff, villa, the draw at arsenal and not being able to hold on against the dippers is going to eat away at me

Theengelbert said:
How on earth we haven't walked the league this season with this squad i'll never know..

Yes you will because I'm going to help you.

A new manager with new players finding their way in the league,injuries/fatigue at key times to key players,a lack of quality depth in vital areas,poor officiating and a little bad luck.

Other than that we should have pissed it.....

kept away last night as trying to keep an objective view

but really lost for words on the performance

did scoring so early cause the lethargy

those calling for james milner to start on a regular basis need to think again, i would of subbed him at half time he was that bad

but he wasnt alone passes all over the shop, too much sideways with no penertration

cattermole looked good it was that bad

i hope there is no day off as they need to work hard to put right the horrible wrongs of last night

I also think this goes to show that bowing out of the FA Cup and Champions League, and naively thinking that it's better for the team - is a myth. City have had only the league now for around 6 matches or so and they've drawn 2 and lost one. Still hope they can do it and show a better performance on Monday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.