Sunderland post match thread

KDB showed so much desire and hunger today. chasing every one down. Hopefully he noticed the appreciation from the stands! Fully deserved MOTM.

Absolutely. Was a cut above the rest. A Guardiola player if ever I saw one

Most pleasing thing today was the attacking play back to our normal levels. KDB and Sterling excellent. Toure too. Bony is as frustrating as Dzeko. Such a shame. Knew he was gonna balloon that penalty.

Gutted for Vinny.

Silva, KDB excellent, but Sunderland were very very poor. Kolarov good too. His overlapping runs were hurting them.

Crazy league. I don't think we can win the league without Kompany, unless our defending improves. Mangala is going to have to step his game up.

Entertaining performance. When our big players perform, you have to be a whole lot better than Sunderland to stop us scoring a bagful, even with Bony at centre forward.

Crap goal we conceded, the missed penalty and VK's injury took a bit of the shine off.

Bloke a couple of rows in front of me had a bet on 4-1. I think most of the players did as well.
First hour we played some sensational stuff then just stopped. If we drop a place due to goal difference then today could have been the crucial game.
Sunderland were total and utter shite. We took advantage, secured the points then tried to walk it in time after time. Yaya showed how to deal with packed defences; give it some clatter from outside the box.
We might well be playing Leicester next, but you can hardly complain about fans leaving early when we all but declared with twenty minutes left.
And KDB was brilliant, but Silva was better.
I did my usual 5-1.....thanks for fuck all Wilfred. :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.