Sunderland post match thread

Elaborate

Hardly lot to elaborate. When we win we usually destroy opposition, usually the minor one. We failed to beat any top team this season.

Lost twice from Juve, lost at Arsenal, lost at Spurs, got well beaten by Liverpool, were even second best at fucking rags.

Just as everyone around us, we are lucky the other teams are losing points too so we're stiull well in the game but at some time we'll have to start winning the 6 pointers somewhere.

You can sniff as much as you want but the above are unfortunately facts.

Read above.

Last edited:
The premier league will finally do exactly what it says on the tin in a few years- it will become THE premier league in Europe with most if not all the clubs becoming fiscally free enough to attack the transfer market. We are seeing glimpses of it this season and I believe it will carry on. Thankfully the results this weekend worked for us and the team is in a good position to kick on in the second half of the season. Unfortunate with Komapany's injury- this will always be an underlying concern even when he comes back as there is always a risk of recurrence but hopefully the medical staff will handle it properly.

From what I saw in the highlights , a lot of attacking football, created chances and played well. Bring on Leicester, we have to bring them all the way down to earth.

Hardly lot to elaborate. When we win we usually destroy opposition, usually the minor one. We failed to beat any top team this season.

Lost twice from Juve, lost at Arsenal, lost at Spurs, got well beaten by Liverpool, were even second best at fucking rags.

Just as everyone around us, we are lucky the other teams are losing points too so we're stiull well in the game but at some time we'll have to start winning the 6 pointers somewhere.

You can sniff as much as you want but the above are unfortunately facts.

Read above.

if this is a blue i'll eat my socks

Borini offside in the first phase of that build up. Never like criticizing refs but the ones we've had for the last 30 years have been shit.
That was my impression but then I'm only watching on TV and they didn't show any side-on shots. Felt sorry for Joe after his great first one-on-one stop.

Kolarov didn't put too many good crosses in today despite some excellent overlapping. It was a good job that Kevin chased out to the wing for the overhit one that lead to Sterling's goal.
I hope we never get into a penalty shootout as neither Kolarov or Bony seem able to find the net from a dead ball situation.
We saw the combination of Dave, Raheem and Kevin work well, pity Kun wasn't there as well - Sunderland would have been really hammered with his movement.
Nice Christmas present for us especially with the other results.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.