Sunderland post match thread

Good win against terrible opposition. We shoulda had 6 or 7 really.
Officiating was very poor and I've completely lost faith in Bony as a striker.
Bony is scoring regularly now but he's putting himself under pressure by not playing as well as he can

Well played boys and girls... I think you will do Leicester....today was a nice gentle opener of a mad week for games coming up.
For my lot....well...a desperate few months lie ahead.

Not looking forward to Liverpool. Though Villa may finally give us points on the board. Though I don't think it will be the full three. I think the best we can hope for is one. In places we may not be good enough to beat them. The defense will be opened like a packet of crisps due to their inability to put in a tackle or kick the ball away and the midfielders lose the use of their legs the moment the boots touch grass. After that I can't see any points till possibly Norwich (a) on April 16. I really don't see where the next win will come from this season.

If anything good comes from yesterday's frankly embarrassing debacle (albeit a team who dominated us without even getting out of 1st gear) is that if BSA is able to rescue some credibility as a manager he will get rid of the soft shites that fail abysmally to commit themselves to doing what they are meant to do. A few seasons in the Championship may just be what we need to rebuild the team and it's confidence. And hopefully a winning return to Wembley will give us a massive cash injection needed to buy decent players to replace those like Coates, O'Shit, Graham and all the others who are a disgrace to the Sunderland shirt and all the legends who played in it like Bryan 'Pop' Robson, Len Shackleton and Ian Porterfield.

Not looking forward to Liverpool. Though Villa may finally give us points on the board. Though I don't think it will be the full three. I think the best we can hope for is one. In places we may not be good enough to beat them. The defense will be opened like a packet of crisps due to their inability to put in a tackle or kick the ball away and the midfielders lose the use of their legs the moment the boots touch grass. After that I can't see any points till possibly Norwich (a) on April 16. I really don't see where the next win will come from this season.

If anything good comes from yesterday's frankly embarrassing debacle (albeit a team who dominated us without even getting out of 1st gear) is that if BSA is able to rescue some credibility as a manager he will get rid of the soft shites that fail abysmally to commit themselves to doing what they are meant to do. A few seasons in the Championship may just be what we need to rebuild the team and it's confidence. And hopefully a winning return to Wembley will give us a massive cash injection needed to buy decent players to replace those like Coates, O'Shit, Graham and all the others who are a disgrace to the Sunderland shirt and all the legends who played in it like Bryan 'Pop' Robson, Len Shackleton and Ian Porterfield.
Good Luck against Liverpool. Maybe you kept something back in reserve for that game.

Every other season one of the dead men wakes up and revives. Job has got to start at home. And got to stop leaking easy goals. Raheem Sterling with a header?

Did I really see what I saw yesterday? Sunderland, Fat Sam's Sunderland, came to the Etihad and played four forwards and an open game? Bizarre, the most bizarre tactics I've seen considering who the manager was (remember that 1-1 against Blackburn when they had a free kick near our box in injury time and Pederson kicked it out for a throw in because they didn't want us counter-attaching them?).

Much more energy from us yesterday. de Bruyne and Silva were absolute class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.