Sunderland post match thread

Great to see some really excellent link up play between silva, Sterling and de Bruyne. Stick Aguero ahead of these three and we should be back in the goals.

Fully agree, might take a game or two for Kun to get up to speed, but when he does that will take some defending against and I'm not sure many PL teams could

Great result for us we played brilliant at times, thought De Bruyne and Silva was sublime today, Shame we couldn't keep a clean sheet, gutted for Kompany, but we got 3pts today so well done guys..........

Come on Blues. Win 4-1 and only 7 pages thus far

Aye. Always one to wonder about. But I don't give a fuck about "them". I'm 50 years old and been a City fan since a kid. Same with Dad, Uncles, Aunties, Granddad, etc etc ... Had season tickets with my Dad at Maine Road starting aged 5, and will only ever wish City well in every game. But yeah, sometimes it's hard to stay composed when you look at the talent we have and the fact that we should be humping almost every team in the PL.
I guess every club has their plastics, and after the takeover it's natural that we got our fair share. They don't care about City, only the glory they get from us winning.

I'm still pissed off walking to my car. The way the stadium went dead should tell you what most were thinking and it wasn't kompany being a prick.
Oh no no, he most certainly was not a prick today.

He was one back in October. His exclusion from the first team soon after would lead anyone to think Pellegrini didn't think otherwise either.

He has managed his injuries poorly, not the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.