Sunderland post match thread

Sterling, kolorov, stones, fernandinho excellent.
Silva, Nolito good.
Aguero, Kdb rusty.
Sagna, Clichy not sure what they're roles were but thought they did alright.
Willy did what he was told. Is he a good keeper? Not sure.

None of the subs were game changers and that is what Sane and Gundogan will give us. No matter if they start or not. Delphi did okay being his energetic self. If iheanacho wasn't selfish should have gotten the goal to seal it.
Navas was Navas.
Iheanacho not sure. Great positioning, but needs to be aware of the players around him could have teed Delph up for an easy goal.

Brought energy and, didnt give the ball away and got the assist for the winning goal. That Navas ?

Wouldnt like to be in a fox hole with some of the flappers in match thread. Some giving it the big in pep we trust then going into flapmode at first sign of trouble. Clear what we are trying to do. This set up was for rag b team only. And we'll sumat a bit different for next match. Loved the possession. Loved the desire and what Pep's tryin to achieve. Once we get full personel we'll be flying. Good result.
If If I was a mod id ban the fuckers. Not all of then obviously but there's definitely 4-5 i'D get rid of. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion bla bla bla... But it's ruining bluemoon for me. It's always the same posters as well, Yet said posters would be absent if we won 4-0. They just wait for anything slightly negative and all jump on it. Sad wummy bastards.

I'm not blaming him for the goal mate, I am just saying he was a contributor to conceding it—the team let it in.

It's strange we are arguing over a point I was making about a positive takeaway.

Nah he did his job in closing down, Kolarov should have been ballside when the pass was played, put a centre half in there and you'll have a different result. Pleasantly surprised by Stones today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.