Sunderland post match thread

Considering we're essentially changing everything about our team from the ground up I think a win against Sunderland is decent stuff all things considered. It's going to take time to get used to all the changes, and if we are getting 3 points whilst we reinvent the wheel I ain't complaining.

A strange positive: I've just watched their goal and it was string of poor decisions, any one of which taken out and that goal is much less likely to occur—any two and it would have never happened.
same with all shit defending, Alexs fucked up.

Wouldnt like to be in a fox hole with some of the flappers in match thread. Some giving it the big in pep we trust then going into flapmode at first sign of trouble. Clear what we are trying to do. This set up was for rag b team only. And we'll sumat a bit different for next match. Loved the possession. Loved the desire and what Pep's tryin to achieve. Once we get full personel we'll be flying. Good result.

Kolarov played ok but let's not get carried away here, he was under minimal pressure for the most part and when he did have to defend, he was very suspect as he always is, aerially he was pretty vital with our lack of height but any 6ft+ player who can play a bit of football could have slotted in there today and looked ok
Christ give over will ya. Some people are just Kolarov obsessed. He had a good game at cb. Deal with it.

Spotted for what? Fair comment imo (although I've started heating tar and plucking chickens just in case)

Very few positives? Really?

won, 3 points, Sterling, Stone and AK outstanding.

Dominated possession and the game.

Give over ffs.

Signs are there, very promising. We're certainly a work in progress, however, it's very promising.

Also, Stones is our future captain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.