Sunderland post match thread

Pretty much what I expected, like I said we've just got to grind out the first few results, thankfully today we just about did it. Suprised we created so few chances considering how offensive that line us was and how possession we had.

Hopefully someone tells Nolito that he can do something other than cut in on his right

same with all shit defending, Alexs fucked up.
Actually Alecks, Delph, Stones, and Sagna all made the wrong decision. It was shit defending, I agree, but my point is that we didn't get beaten for the goal because the other team was consistently better than us, even making all the right decisions. We were beaten because of a confluence of bad choices. And decision making is one of the few things that can be most directly managed/modified in a person (most other things can only be amplified, not formed or modified, at the adult phase of life, anyway).

It's a positive as it can be trained out with the right work.

Wouldnt like to be in a fox hole with some of the flappers in match thread. Some giving it the big in pep we trust then going into flapmode at first sign of trouble. Clear what we are trying to do. This set up was for rag b team only. And we'll sumat a bit different for next match. Loved the possession. Loved the desire and what Pep's tryin to achieve. Once we get full personel we'll be flying. Good result.

Wouldn't like to be in a foxhole with someone who thinks having an opinion about a football match is akin to fighting in a war! Then again, I don't suppose we can all be hard b*stards.

Very few positives? Really?

won, 3 points, Sterling, Stone and AK outstanding.

Dominated possession and the game.

Give over ffs.

Scrappy win,

Stones, Sterling and Aguero outstanding and carried us.

Navas changed the game in our favour.

Long way to go yet.

We just scraped a 2-1 home win against probably the worst side in the league, it's acceptable as we need time to get going but I wouldn't fill out a form for a bank holiday for it tbh.

Optimistic that today will be one of our worst performances this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.