Sunderland pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edited to add:

Sunderland don't have to cross the line. On recent performances they only have to hoof it up the middle, through the gaping hole in our midfield a few times and that's two goals.

We probably won't cross the line. The entire game will be played in our half. Anyone who is further back than a central midfielder basically won't be needed. The game I think will be played entirely between the midfielders and forwards. The fact you have a fully fit squad basically I don't think will make a huge lot of difference. It will just mean more goals.

The only positive I can see from our standpoint is that Duncan Watmore may go on a run and nutmeg one of your multi-zillion pound megastars. He is the one good player we have.

If Vinny and Zab are back they have to be in the team, their leadership and personality for me along with Hart is the most influential in this City squad.

We could finally have our best team available for this match.

Well things starting to look good Kompany and Zaba returns just what we need.

Hart

Zaba Kompany Otamendi Clichy

Fernandinho Delph

De Bruyne Yaya Silva

Aguero

Zaba, Komps & Aguero would also be my 3 subs providing we're winning, keep them fit for Leicester. Hoping normal service is resumed and City will run out 3-0 winners.

Well things starting to look good Kompany and Zaba returns just what we need.

Hart

Zaba Kompany Otamendi Clichy

Fernandinho Delph

De Bruyne Yaya Silva

Aguero

Zaba, Komps & Aguero would also be my 3 subs providing we're winning, keep them fit for Leicester. Hoping normal service is resumed and City will run out 3-0 winners.
pointless playing de bruyne on the right

If Vinny and Zab are back they have to be in the team, their leadership and personality for me along with Hart is the most influential in this City squad.

We could finally have our best team available for this match.
Zabba would only last a few minutes after so long out,to have him,vinny and sergio all coming back from injury in the same game would be madness and would all need subbing

If Kompany is fit enough to play, i still wouldn't play him against Sunderland, same with Aguero. If they play there i don't see how they can be fit enough to play 3 days later against Leicester too. Give them both some minutes towards the end in preperation for Leicester. If we can't beat Sunderland at home without vinny and Kun we may aswell just give up entirely.

If Kompany is fit enough to play, i still wouldn't play him against Sunderland, same with Aguero. If they play there i don't see how they can be fit enough to play 3 days later against Leicester too. Give them both some minutes towards the end in preperation for Leicester. If we can't beat Sunderland at home without vinny and Kun we may aswell just give up entirely.
We have to play Aguero to get him up to speed. For some reason he just isn't the same player until he's had quite a bit of 1st team football.

Play them both for an hour at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.