Not open for further replies.
........... Hart............
Sagna...Ottomendi...Clichy
....Dinho........Delph.....
...........KDB.............
Navas.............Sterling.
..........Merlin.............
........Iheanacho.........

Five attackers pressing Navas and Sterling can help back on the wide areas if required. ( Five defensive minded players staying back in formation Dinho and Delph can take it in turns to go join if necessary ). Kun on at half time for either Iheanacho or the most tired of the players directly behind him (drop Iheanacho back or play 2 up front). Toure on for the last 20 mins as impact sub if needed, but with no passengers and a team full of pace I'm confident we can be well ahead by then.

Hmm - interesting dilemma. Sex or a win at Leicester? Hopefully both, but if you had to pick one ...
If you're talkin sex with the missus then obviously there's only one choice - the win at Leicester.
Assume the question relates to one off sex with your fantasy woman, in which case it's a close one, erm............probably still go for the Leicester win.

........... Hart............
Sagna...Ottomendi...Clichy
....Dinho........Delph.....
...........KDB.............
Navas.............Sterling.
..........Merlin.............
........Iheanacho.........

Five attackers pressing Navas and Sterling can help back on the wide areas if required. ( Five defensive minded players staying back in formation Dinho and Delph can take it in turns to go join if necessary ). Kun on at half time for either Iheanacho or the most tired of the players directly behind him (drop Iheanacho back or play 2 up front). Toure on for the last 20 mins as impact sub if needed, but with no passengers and a team full of pace I'm confident we can be well ahead by then.
Bit like 3-5-2
Can see where you're coming from but you can't just suddenly introduce a formation never used this season and expect the players to suddenly adapt.

Oh happy days..VK fit again and Zab ready to slot back in at RB...Sagna needs a rest as his performances have tailed off of late. I'd go with VK & Mangala as the CB's as Otamendi has 4 yellows and we need him and VK for the Leicester match.
After feeling despondent for weeks, I can see us going on a wee run, 6/7 wins on the trot and starting to motor...

They'll put 10 men behind the ball, we'll be passing for fun in front of them, we'll miss copious amount of chances but we'll eventually score and again towards the end.

I expect a boring game but a 2-0 win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.