Sunderland pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe but I'd rather we had the 7 mill Stones than the 40 mill or whatever Mangala, not to mention whatever Savic and Nasty cost. I still have hopes for Otty and it would be great if Mangala came good. But he just doesn't look like he has the basics for me. Who knows though.

I agree on mangala but nasty would have made a fine center half a total lack of a holding midfielder and an inability to keep possession kills our back line it's something that will be sorted to a degree in the summer with pep but we will still be playing this high line and giving chances away just not as many!

Does anyone know if City are doing free upgrades on junior tickets tomorrow?

Apologies if this info is somewhere else on the thread, haven't read back.

I agree on mangala but nasty would have made a fine center half a total lack of a holding midfielder and an inability to keep possession kills our back line it's something that will be sorted to a degree in the summer with pep but we will still be playing this high line and giving chances away just not as many!
Yea, I was never sure what went down with Nasty. I would settle for a good solid British centre back somewhere in the squad. Bu hopefully Deneyer will at least do that as an HG soon.

There
Yea, I was never sure what went down with Nasty. I would settle for a good solid British centre back somewhere in the squad. Bu hopefully Deneyer will at least do that as an HG soon.

There was a lot of rumours he was on drugs that's why city wanted shut but as I say RUMOURS!

Are any of our young centre halves not worth a punt with vinny? Surely have to be better than Mangala and Otamendi. Wonder if we can recall Denayer in Jan? Personally happy to see Mangala, Otamendi and MDM moved on. Bring Denayer back and sign 2 good ones.
Otamendi was MoM at the swamp and is a great partner for Kompany I M O
Playing alongside Mangala we do not see Nick at his finest.

Does everyone else agree that this is a 'must win' game to remain in contention?
I would love to see a 5-0, with VK getting one. Personally, i think it will be the usual 10 man defence from Sunderland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.