Sunderland pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want this on Saturday.

850.jpg

I want this on Saturday.

850.jpg
Given the fixture pile up I'd probably look to bring Aguero and Kompany on after half time and have Mangala and Bony instead.

We should be able to win this at a canter with any permutation. Four clear goals.

Happy Xmas all.

Pretty sure Cattermole is out through injury which is good news for Silva especially.
Cattermole has got Sciatica, but has a chance on Saturday. Allardyce said “Lee’s not far off, we might have expected he was on the bench this Saturday. Tomorrow is a big ask, how do you feel in yourself? He’ll make the decision himself.” If they really leave it the player, I suspect he'll play.

Given the fixture pile up I'd probably look to bring Aguero and Kompany on after half time and have Mangala and Bony instead.

We should be able to win this at a canter with any permutation. Four clear goals.

Happy Xmas all.
I don't know. Seen plenty of funny results over the years over the Christmas period.

Any win will do. Players returning, but it usually takes quite a few games for them to get up to speed (remember that Aguero and Zabaleta were both struggling before they got injured so I don't see them transforming the team immediately). Every game they play though will bring them on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.