Sunderland v City post match

I have to agree. I can't see Sunderland or Hull surviving. Also think Boro could drop. I think the mid management at Sunderland in recent years has been an embarrassment. I have to say David Moyes is far from my favourite manager but he has been well and truly stiffed since taking the job over. You need a change of club ownership ASAP.
Sunderland have survived the drop the last 6 years .will go down this year .i like the fans .proper supporters so hope they bounce back

Very comfortable win for your boys....we caused an odd scare first half...but nothing too alarming.

I think we are pretty much doomed

Hopefully West Ham can do the world a big favour to,or roe

Good luck and all the best as always.
Looks like this year will be the year. Which is a shame because Sunderland are one of the decent traditional football clubs in this country and have a big support and I'll always have respect for you lot for the 2012 final game Poznań against the Rags and for how sound you all were in the 2014 League Cup final...but I think you'll go down this time

A change of club staff is needed at your place. There's absolutely no reason why a club like Sunderland can't regularly be playing at a much higher level than struggling down the bottom of the league. You've won the same amount of league titles as City and Spurs combined!

Didn't think we got totally going today but did enough and we're very comfortable. Bit sloppy and slow in the final third at times but two well taken goals. Silva was in a different bloody galaxy today, absolute lesson in retaining the ball and controlling the game. Sunderland are poor, can't see them getting out of it this year.

Pep said later he was making a point about not playing it around at the back in the last 10 minutes at 2-0, that we should attack more in that situation. Think he was telling Silva as he's the captain.

Yeah just saw that interview with Pep...possibly you are right......wonder if he was saying the same to stones and Willy...with Willy he was pointing to a certain part of the pitch...maybe talking about where to kick at a certain point in the game or from a certain position when they are being pressed?

he wasnt , Sterling was interfering with play taking out one of their defenders as well as being offside therefore correct decision

think it was a foul by sterling.........Silva was 3 yds on side so it wasn't that.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.