Sunderland v City post match

He carried the ball forward well a few times, and his general distribution was good.

At CB he's been very good, at LB often dreadful.

I'm not his greatest fan but fair do's he has been good at CB. He is a dreadful LB though.

I don't rate the Stones/Ottamendi partnership at all and the latter being benched was a good decision. Stones whilst having some dodgy moments this season will only get better whilst I can't see Ottamendi getting any better than he is.

Standard routine win after we scored the first goal. Silva and Sane were excellent and as others have said Sane is a very special player who will only improve.

Defence looked good special mention to Kolarov who was very good especially bringing the ball out of defence. Praying West Ham can get a result tomorrow.

The improvement from last year is clear for all to see, Sterling is a different player, Kolorov at cb great move, delighted with our progress we are a good side, another window we will be a great side ;-)

Pretty good... and certainly good enough.

No need for top gear in such a game but we seem to have got a good rhythm going. It's now the norm for everyone to put in a shift.

Standard routine win after we scored the first goal. Silva and Sane were excellent and as others have said Sane is a very special player who will only improve.

Defence looked good special mention to Kolarov who was very good especially bringing the ball out of defence. Praying West Ham can get a result tomorrow.

tumblr_m7p62kn73o1qjmv5yo1_500.gif

I will become a recluse the day david Silva says he is hanging his boots up...He is without question the greatest city player I have ever seen and had the pleasure to watch...As a team and club we will hit the highs everyone is aiming for especially with pep at the helm...

I'm not his greatest fan but fair do's he has been good at CB. He is a dreadful LB though.

I don't rate the Stones/Ottamendi partnership at all and the latter being benched was a good decision. Stones whilst having some dodgy moments this season will only get better whilst I can't see Ottamendi getting any better than he is.
Yeah I pretty much agree with that, what mystifies me is that he defends well at CB, yet looks like he can't defend at LB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.