Sunderland v City post match

Hmm sorry guys but we were pretty poor. Play like this against united and we will be crushed. Without Silva .....

giphy.gif

De Bruyne's gesture to that Sunderland fan who was decent to our lads taking throw ins clapping their good play, deserved that shirt. I saw him in the match just enjoying it and not screaming insults and stuff like that, top man!

Thanks for posting that.

Yeah I pretty much agree with that, what mystifies me is that he defends well at CB, yet looks like he can't defend at LB.
He rarely gets isolated when playing at CB as generally teams only play 1 up, at left back it is easy to target him and 1v1 he is hopeless as too slow.

Sane MoM for me. Brilliant. Sterling again very good. They've obviously been told to express themselves and keep taking on the defenders which is why sometimes they lose the ball but they turning into a very deadly duo.

Aguero worked hard again I thought.

Overall a very accomplished performance. Only slight creative criticism was that we gave their players a little too much space at time outside our box but hey that's me being picky.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.