Sunderland Vs City Post Game Discussion Thread

Time for a change.

We're not scoring, we're 7 points behind United and Chelsea are creeping up on us. We need to make a change NOW before it's too late.

This just isn't good enough.

Pep Guardiola is available and Mourinho would probably leave Madrid if we offered him a return to the Premier League. Those are two good enough reasons to sack Mancini. I love him for what he has done, but I just think it's time for a change.

jimharri said:
United behind twice and win. We fuck up at Sunderland (yet again). No title this season, IMO. And if we don't win the title, Mancini will be on very thin ice in the summer. It will be interesting to see how much money he's given to spend in January.
If he is here to the summer its over my dead body. I have wanted him out sice the day he came in, but off course, I gave him a break when he won the title ( on goal difference with a 3 billion team agianst a team with pure shit players), but now it is enough.

Everybody screaing about our strikers not good enough goalscorers but:

Sergio Aguero - Banged in goals for fun for Athletico, just like a certain colombian...

Carlos Tevez - Top scorer in the league 2 seasons ago, world class

Edin Dzeko - 25 goals, 28 games in Germany.

Everybody ruined by Mancinis dreadfull system.

Even if we got Falcao, mancinis retirement-home football will not make him score.

Its going to be hard to overhaul those rag cunts at this juncture, too many high scoring wins from losing positions. The minute we look like we dont give a fuck anymore is when I will really start to worry.

They had their day today results wise, we will have ours before all is said and done.

Anyone else hate the phrase city turning the screw ? Haven't heard city in cruise control in fucking ages.

we need to buy 2 quality wingers to offer an alternative way of playing.... if it means doing so without RM then so be it.....

Cheadle Blue said:
its getting to easy to defend against us, thats what worries me.

If reading and sunderland can keep us quiet then that really says it all.

Sick to death of seeing 10 5 yard passes in midfiled, rather than us breaking out quickly

Total waste of time that formation in a game like today, where the opposition can only run round for 90 minutes and work like fuck to get back behind the ball.

"Breaking out quickly..." With whom? Which of our carthorses would you be off to the races with? We're still trying to dribble through the picket fence because we have no wingers, no pace, noone who can cross into the box and the only tall striker is on the bench. This is the result of having a manager who is hopelessly wedded to diamond formations. Mancini does not believe in width, pace or wingers and the compo of our squad reflects that...

running away from sunderland players because they might foul

why did we do this most of the game? i just dont understand it, DRAW THE FOUL.

they were doing it the whole game and it was disgusting. not to mention the foul on zaba for there goal.........

but joe that was crap

but TEAM u were shit

bag of shit, complete load of crap

interesting tho until we started to bottle it . second half was dire

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.