Sunderland Vs City Post Game Discussion Thread

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Sunderland's players are much inferior to ours individually but as a unit they knew how to defend against our narrow system. We need width with quick wingers and soon.
Forget it. Mancini doesn't do width.

Not seen the game...but i wont be watching it.
Mancini can go for me now.time for a new manager im afraid.
No tempo tempo tempo.lets be honest here.we should be 8 behind

Mancini didn't win the league last year, the players did. Mancini is a clueless manager f**k knows how so many city fans see him like a god.

we love you city ..........

We lost, we're gonna lose some points throughout the season just as united are.
8 points behind last season and we came back

COME ON CITY ONWARDS AND UPWARDS !!!!!!

Mancini out begrade! be carefull what you wish for, yes we have been poor up untill now but its fine margins & we should of gone ahead twice in the first halve we are not taking our chance's thats all

Cheadle Blue said:
its getting to easy to defend against us, thats what worries me.

If reading and sunderland can keep us quiet then that really says it all.

Sick to death of seeing 10 5 yard passes in midfiled, rather than us breaking out quickly

A totally pointless selection of Garcia, when really we should have played a more attacking formation.

Its not garcias fault, he's just totally unsuited to this league

When yaya gets pissed off he drops deeper and deeper, and him and garica are playing within 10 yards of each other all game.

Total waste of time that formation in a game like today, where the opposition can only run round for 90 minutes and work like fuck to get back behind the ball.

Not a happy bunny today

Breaking out quickly, we dont get many opportunities when there are 10 behind the ball it will always be difficult. The answer is ermmpph I dont know. But we have missed Kolorov and Clichy immensley

After the City game had ended i turned over just after the rags had scored a last gasp winner , and i then witnessed Fergie walking off at the end and celebrating as though they'd won the title ......

today might well be a defining moment in this title chase , City just didn't have a clue.

Carry on as we are and the title is gone, for certain.

United will kick on from here and unless we up a gear - no, make it two gears - we won't catch them.

So how can we up a gear or two? The definition of stupidity is to fail and keep doing the same thing and expect a different result. More of the same is NOT going to get us miraculously banging 4 or 5 a game in.

We need change. Either a new striker (Falcao, anyone?) or a new manager, or some pacey wingers (or start playing Sinclair FFS), or all three.

None of the above = title lost.

Make changes now, or start planning for 2013/2014 and forget this season.

So glad I didn't make the trip today. Spending a nice Boxing Day with my family.

Since winning the league last season it is nice to see we have kicked on and become an average team with no plan b. we have been poor all season and if we don't win the league I can't see how Mancini can justify his position.

Huge rethink in January is needed!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.