Sunderland Vs City Post Game Discussion Thread

Cheadle Blue said:
its getting to easy to defend against us, thats what worries me.
If reading and sunderland can keep us quiet then that really says it all.
Sick to death of seeing 10 5 yard passes in midfiled, rather than us breaking out quickly
A totally pointless selection of Garcia, when really we should have played a more attacking formation.
Its not garcias fault, he's just totally unsuited to this league
When yaya gets pissed off he drops deeper and deeper, and him and garica are playing within 10 yards of each other all game.
Total waste of time that formation in a game like today, where the opposition can only run round for 90 minutes and work like fuck to get back behind the ball.
Not a happy bunny today

Summed up perfectly. Mancini must change something NOW

As soon as those twats got van persie and we signed a load of 3rd choice squad players the title was gone. The summer's dreadful transfer fuck up made us worse than last season while the red shit and Chelsea improved.

We could still turn things round if we sign falcao or bale but with the current squad and tactics we won't. Balo and dzeko not good enough. No pace. No aggression, too much poising about instead of getting in the opposition's faces, the ref's face screaming for everything, and generally a win or die trying mentality!

Sick of Mancini and I doubt I'm the only one.

No pace, no width and no penetration.

It is beyond me that any manager at this level can think that the answer to team's parking the bus, is to play a slow-tempo, narrow game with the players restricted to shooting inside the 18-yard box and the only creative option being through-balls through the centre.

We need pace and either a true wide option or a true deep-lying playmaker.

Re: Time for a change.

Barker said:
We're not scoring, we're 7 points behind United and Chelsea are creeping up on us. We need to make a change NOW before it's too late.

This just isn't good enough.

Pep Guardiola is available and Mourinho would probably leave Madrid if we offered him a return to the Premier League. Those are two good enough reasons to sack Mancini. I love him for what he has done, but I just think it's time for a change.

Jose isn't goin to leave Madrid and the chance to win the CL for us and Pep has made it clear that he's not signing for anyone until the summer.

It doesn't help when our Attacking Full backs are injured and we have only one Winger in our first team squad. It is pointless sacking Mancini now, but he is on thin ice.

Forwards unable to get a proper bite at scoring, and slight fuck up by Joe (slight because it went under him, he almost had it. I think AJ wondered if it had even gone in too.)

This 8 players back and attack on the break tactic is really tedious now, but I can't blame other teams for doing it if it works, which it blatantly does. We need to find another way. Long ball? We do that in the last few mins anyway so possibly. It's hard to provide width with no true wingers. Putting 6 behind the ball for us might be a start, but the matches could soon become stalemates.

Any ideas?

ayia napa blues said:
riley347 said:
we need to buy 2 quality wingers to offer an alternative way of playing.... if it means doing so without RM then so be it.....

Post of the day

Agree completely.

We need some width but Mancini doesnt seem to do it... im not saying get rid im saying he should give it a fucking try

Where has the quick football gone? Everything is too slow if Mancini does not get a grip of this soon our season could be over by February

Re: Time for a change.

Barker said:
We're not scoring, we're 7 points behind United and Chelsea are creeping up on us. We need to make a change NOW before it's too late.

This just isn't good enough.

Pep Guardiola is available and Mourinho would probably leave Madrid if we offered him a return to the Premier League. Those are two good enough reasons to sack Mancini. I love him for what he has done, but I just think it's time for a change.

Neither Pep Guardiola nor Mourinho can win every game.

Sometimes, you lose. That, my friend, is football and you're an idiot to be calling for a change of manager.

Bet Fred has just paid out. 'Past the post' he said.

Get a fucking grip. Pressure is off now, we'll reel them in quickly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.