Sunderland Vs City Post Game Discussion Thread

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
What a load of bollocks.

why is that bollocks makes more sense than most of the shit being posted on here.

"Reel them in quickly?" Really? On what evidence?

That's why it's bollocks

Maybe, but that is what happened last season 8 points behind the pressure was off and we started to play well again. There is youre evidence :)

BezzMCFC said:
I love mancini but he needs to go now. The tactics are bad. No plan b zero width why wont we run at teams!?!!? Instead we pass it around then lose it.

i agree, will always love him but we're shit compared to last year. we should be going forward.

Re: Im joining the mancini out brigade

Caveman said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Caveman said:
Matijah has literally done NOTHING wrong, at all.

There's 57 points to play for!

Get a fucking grip of yourselves you bunch of soft fucking girl's blouses!

I can see where you are going with 57 points to play for, however we are 19 games (exactly half way) into this season having taken 39 from those previous 19 games and when you factor in we've only taken 7 points out of the last 15 available I think you're being optimistic about even contemplating about getting 57 out of 57. We'll be lucky to get 80 points the way we are playing at the moment.
We'll sign in January. We'll almost likely improve over the second half of the season. And if we don't...oh well...we'll dustr ourselves down and try and win the title again the season after.

Man of reason.

BillyShears said:
And so the merry go round between the half fullers and the half emptyeers begins ...

I thought we were painful to watch in the second half. Good in the first half but with a real lack of quality in the final third again.

Not sure why he felt the need to play Zaba at left back and Kolo at right when Nastasic could easily have played l/b with Lescott or Toure partnering Vinny. Milner/Zab on Rose would've been far more threatening than Kolo was out there.

7 points isn't an insurmountable lead for United to have but I'd feel a whole lot better if we went out and bought ourselves another attacking player in January. Whatever the point was in the Sinclair transfer, it's lost on me.
To complete the English quota.

YourBirdCanSing22 said:
zark said:
no difference to any season under 4-2-3-1 formation and zonal marking.
nothing is different to last season

big problem is/was
johnson/je jong out
sinclair/garcia in

poor signings [except for the natastijc]

Blame the manager if you like. He won us our first title in 44 years, outsmarting the best manager in English football on the way. He then told Marwood & Khaldoon he needed Van Persie, Hazard and De Rossi to strengthen for a title defence.

He got Javi Garcia, Jack Rodwell and Scott Sinclair.

We let De Jong go because we wouldn't pay him what he asked for, and bring in TWO worse players to replace him. Why?

I doubt it was all Marwood. Though he was definitely part of it. Personally I think Kahldoon has a lot to answer for also. A mixture of inexperience, arrogance and people thinking they knew better than the manager who had just won the title could well cost us our defence of it.

Very good post , totally agree .....

Well played Sunderland.
Ex City player scoring too......what a unique surprise.

First away league defeat of this season.

Had to come eventually.

Next.......

if we win nothing this season then mancini won't be here next year.

we are only just ahead of chelsea ffs, and arsenal aren't far behind that.

january really is make or break, but i fear signings will be heavily restricted

moomba said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
why is that bollocks makes more sense than most of the shit being posted on here.

"Reel them in quickly?" Really? On what evidence?

That's why it's bollocks

What's the alternative? Sit in a corner sobbing your eyes out?

United will drop points, we are capable of going on a run.

Alternative to what? His claim was bollocks, and I called it as such.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.