Sunderland Vs City Post Game Discussion Thread

God knows how many points behind United and the Chavs are catching up. Not good at all, not good. This has got to change, sloppy games against midtable sides is simply not good enough, and if this continues to happen then it's goodbye 2nd title in a row. This has to be the last.

bluecheese;) said:
bugsyblue said:
NorwegianTruBlue said:
If he is here to the summer its over my dead body. I have wanted him out sice the day he came in, but off course, I gave him a break when he won the title ( on goal difference with a 3 billion team agianst a team with pure shit players), but now it is enough.

Everybody screaing about our strikers not good enough goalscorers but:

Sergio Aguero - Banged in goals for fun for Athletico, just like a certain colombian...

Carlos Tevez - Top scorer in the league 2 seasons ago, world class

Edin Dzeko - 25 goals, 28 games in Germany.

Everybody ruined by Mancinis dreadfull system.

Even if we got Falcao, mancinis retirement-home football will not make him score.

RAG!!!!!! Champions, champions. Now fuck off!
Rag? ?? Why cus he says wot he thinks u plonker. Mancini as got to go we are horrable to watch and everything he said is bang on. Its making me wonder weather u are the rag. Ive got rag mates that are praying we keep mancini. The sooner he is out of are club the better!

Hmmmmm I smell another rag! 'Horrible watch. I gave him a break when he won the title. 3 billion on players.'

A city fan would never spout this arrogant shit.

Eggsy said:
abu13 said:
total wank, no plan B,

No title this year.
Agreed it will be very difficult to retain the title now, but we are seven points behind, still 50 plus points to play for. Our Strikers will hopefully find some form soon and start converting chances, we created enough good chances to win this game today, but for whatever reason we cannot take them at the moment.

Obviously Mancini has fallen out with Lescott, Zabba has arguably been best right back in Prem this season and today starts at left back with Lescott on bench, this is not good shouldn't let personal problems get in the way of best team selection.

Still feel hat once Strikers get their form back we can still run the Rags close for the title but will be tough.

What good chances? Were we viewing the same fixture???

citymad said:
Ray78 said:
Mancini has got his tactics wrong in this game, I am hoping this game is the kick up our arse we definitely need.

How many times have we said that?

Answer: way to many

Throughout Mancini's regin, but we always bounce back.

We can still get this back, I very much believe that, BUT, we have to start playing with more width, or at least have some sort of plan B. At this point, I truly believe we are the most predictable team in the league to defend against. Showed against Reading last week, West Ham, Chelsea... It goes on. If teams pack the 'D' around the edge of their box and sit back, narrowing the pitch, we struggle to even produce many chances, never mind goals.

Someone in that coaching staff surely must be able to see that, right now, plan A has been discovered and we need to change things against teams who do this. Scott Sinclair for fuck's sake, Mancini bought him, how can he not trust him enough to even give him some game time. Lescott up front and Barry on for Kolo today just smacks of desperation to me.

Not lost yet, not until it is mathematically impossible in fact, but we really do need to look at our game plan a little bit.

since Wigan away:

Pld: 6 W: 2 D: 1 L: 3 GS: 7 GC: 7 GD: 0.

Not good enough, nowhere near good enough considering bar 30 minutes in the first half v Newcastle we haven't played well at all in that period.

Mancini isn't getting anywhere near enough out of this side, the tactics and formations during the game are either non-existent or inept and there is only so much you can blame on Marwood. At the end of the day the vast majority of these players were here last season and they're playing worse.

United aren't very good but what they have up their sleeve that will bail them out time and time again is that they can score from anything, stick the ball in the box and RVP or Rooney or Hernandez will stick it in, that's the difference from last season, it isn't Danny Welbeck on the end of these loose balls in the box, it's Van Persie, and he's fucking deadly.

Meanwhile our attacking talent can't hit a barndoor with a banjo.

The more this run goes on considering the competition(or lack of it) we have makes me lean more and more to doubting Mancini, 3 or 4 more defeats like someone said before means no title and means FA Cup only and sadly in anyone's book that will be a failure.

3 1-0 defeats away at Sunderland in 3 consecutive seasons. You know what that tells me? Mancini isn't learning his lesson, in fact it's pretty damn obvious he isn't seeing as the squad still has the same deficiencies and lack of Plan B that we were discussing 2 seasons ago.

14 games Mancini has played at Emirates, SoL, Britannia and Goodison in the prem and he has yet to win a single one. Needs to figure out whats wrong and come up with a way to play against those teams. They are tough places to go but that stat is poor.

I read Mancini expects a quiet January in terms of transfer activity. If this happens then he's either blind to what's going on or he's already been told by the board that he can't have anymore money as he wasted the last £50Mhe was given (Nasty Itch being the one exception). We need at least one world class player who operates wide, has pace, isn't afraid to take on defenders and can get to the by-line on a regular basis. We cannot continue to rely on our full-backs to do this role, especially as Micah was the best at it and he's out of the picture. It's not too late to turn this around but things need to change and change quickly...the window opens next week!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.