Sunderland Vs City Post Game Discussion Thread

Aguero hasn't been on form since that injury. Not getting into good positions, not finishing chances, just not up to the standard we should be seeing from him. Poor.

Yaya hasn't done anything other than giving away fouls and poor passes.

Hart made a huge blunder of that shot. We can argue it should have been a stop in play, but Hart should have dealt with it better.

...And the co-commentator on my telly, who ever that is, need to get his head out of Sunderland's arse. All game I hear him jizzing all over Mignolet.<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:50 am --<br /><br />
xzbit04 said:
I wish Mata played for us, immense for chelsea, already double figures in Goals and Assists
I wish Rafa managed us.

Akira said:
Aguero hasn't been on form since that injury. Not getting into good positions, not finishing chances, just not up to the standard we should be seeing from him. Poor.

Hart made a huge blunder of that shot. We can argue it should have been a stop in play, but Hart should have dealt with it better.

...And the co-commentator on my telly, who ever that is, need to get his head out of Sunderland's arse. All game I hear him jizzing all over Mignolet.

-- Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:50 am --

xzbit04 said:
I wish Mata played for us, immense for chelsea, already double figures in Goals and Assists
I wish Rafa managed us.

well someone should

mancityvstoke said:
paul powers mustache said:
mancityvstoke said:
lot of blues here pal

....there are daft reds all over Manchester. (and Stockport)

and whichever small town shithole you doss in.

You've just give yourself away, Mr gold and green scalf. Stop winding decent hard working blues up

ahh deflection strategy.

Thought you might know the specifics

Its Yellow by the way. GAY

eshiers1 said:
just got home...
what a shitter of a day...can someone please confirm whether or not zaba was fouled in the build up to the goal...couldnt really tell!

Yep, definite foul.

mancityvstoke said:
paul powers mustache said:
mancityvstoke said:
lot of blues here pal

....there are daft reds all over Manchester. (and Stockport)

and whichever small town shithole you doss in.

You've just give yourself away, Mr gold and green scalf. Stop winding decent hard working blues up

ahh deflection strategy.

Thought you might know the specifics

Its Yellow by the way. GAY

always backed bobby after all he brought us success, but to be honest its gone tits up from start of season, we have been figured out playwise, and some players just aint performing. i would still give bobby till end of season, because its bonkers to change midway through. some of the blame should go to over paid players, and to be honest some of the summer signings were just plain silly and have proved so. over 37yrs a city man, im used to ups and downs, well more downs to be honest.
dont just blame bobby, the players and hierarchy need to share the blame too. if we dont win anything this season, then i think its not just bobby that should go, but a good few our players who just havent performed

Akira said:
. Not getting into good positions, not finishing chances, just not up to the standard we should be seeing from him. Poor.

...And the co-commentator on my telly, who ever that is, need to get his head out of Sunderland's arse. All game I hear him jizzing all over Mignolet.

-- Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:50 am --

xzbit04 said:
I wish Rafa managed us.

mancini is a legend and premier league winning manager unlike Rafa
who fergie could wrap around is little finger with the media

Aguero hasn't been on form since that injury spot on matey
a rest would do him a world of good and even make him fight for a place in the starting line up would also help him get back to last season form

not happy with the result and unwillingness to SHOOT FROM DISTANCE but hardly crisis time.

we will see what is done in january, but even so mancini has nothing to fear. he deserves much more good will and support from us all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.