Sunderland Vs City Post Game Discussion Thread

gordondaviesmoustache said:
mancityvstoke said:
paul powers mustache said:
Mate,

you're on crack; I've been watching City since the 80's; hence, the reference to my first captain. I'm from Manchester surround myself, not by choice, with United fans. AND have never heard one of them ever use the term 'tasche' as a derogatory term pointed at City.

I shouldn't have reacted the way i did with my response but to be called a red fuckin boils my blood. I FUCKIN HATE UNITED

React how you want ....I still think you're a red.

(a Manc yet dont know blues are called tasches by daft Reds......funny that)

I don't take crack either. Maybe you do?
I agree with this poster. Any reference to moustaches is a very raggy thing to do.

lol

We are just not converting chances, to have any chance of getting anywhere near the vermin
We have to start scoring
Defensively we are no different, it's the goals for that is killing us

No zip or urgency at all in central midfield. Lost count of how many times people around me were shouting for them to get going forward. The most useful thing Garcia did today was fall over and win a free kick. Forwards too often with backs to goal, Hart beaten in a worrying fashion, and Lescott up front.

That said, had a nice afternoon with some great people. Also nice was having a roof over our heads and a wall/drum to give the away fans a lift. Loving the Barry/Morrissey song on repeat.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
citymad said:
What is so fucking frustrating is that they wouldn't put 10 men behind the ball against the rags. We're everyone's cup final.
Utter nonsense. The rags deal with the same but Ferguson isn't a fucking idiot and finds a way to win.
This is our first season facing this as Champions, plus we proved the scum can be beaten in the sick swan, teams play them at football now rather than defend-ball.

Typical post summer-2012 City ...

Lost pace, lost attacking creativity, lost finishing accuracy.

We became so freaking predictable upfront that it is so easy to close our attacks, it's not even funy anymore.
We don't represent any threat from the wings since any player in that position hardly takes out defenders and just resorts to pass the ball back to the center middfields or, more pitifull, tries to deliver piss poor crosses.

The hole team is to blame, Mancini included.

Nastasic excepted,they all need to step up their game :

_ Hart : a brilliant performance at Madrid away won't cover for the numerous dreadfull mistakes he does here and there

_ Milner/Kolo: they aern't natural wide players, they were never gonna be the key to open their defence, and it shined brightly today

_ Zaba : love the man, credits for his fighting spirit; but he needs to get REGULARLY LETHAL when he finds himself in good position to cross/pass/shoot FFS !!!

_ Garcia : plays better than when we signed him, but his BELLOW AVERRAGE technical level and his awfull physical traits will always be a huge let-down.
Honestly, he makes Barry look like Xavi ...

_ Yaya/Silva : As today, we are just check-mate when those two are THAT predictable & Cliché in their passes and movements, piss poor creativity what so ever ...

_ Aguerro/Tevez/Dzeko : Awfull finishing since .... the Charity Shield

And FFS : SHOOOOOT, even if it is from 30yards, take the chance to test the keeper

kiam06 said:
Pretty dire today but all part of the natural progression of our club, Mancini has done his job and taken us to the level he can. In the summer we will see a massive shift in philosophy as we get a top level manager in either Mourinho or more likely Guardiola who with the backing of the Barca team behind the scenes will be unstoppable.

Don't worry blues keep the faith a dodgy season is inevitable until the foundations are finished, last year was very welcome but way ahead of schedule.
Good post that mate,and i agree.

no need for histrionics and reacting to this defeat.At the end of the season we will have an evaluation off how the season progressed,obviously if it carries on as it has then there will be major changes afoot.My personal opinion is that based on how we have performed in the Champions League they might already be in the pipeline.

He will survive at least the season,and rightfully should.[Obviously this assumption is based on Champions League qualification never looking in doubt regardless of how the season pans out]

gordondaviesmoustache said:
mancityvstoke said:
Mate,

you're on crack; I've been watching City since the 80's; hence, the reference to my first captain. I'm from Manchester surround myself, not by choice, with United fans. AND have never heard one of them ever use the term 'tasche' as a derogatory term pointed at City.

I shouldn't have reacted the way i did with my response but to be called a red fuckin boils my blood. I FUCKIN HATE UNITED

React how you want ....I still think you're a red.

(a Manc yet dont know blues are called tasches by daft Reds......funny that)

I don't take crack either. Maybe you do?
I agree with this poster. Any reference to moustaches is a very raggy thing to do.

A moustache-he could have been killed!

Ed2607 said:
guvnors son mcfc said:
Oh dear, meltdown on here !

People slagging Joe Hart ?? He made two outstanding saves today, one in the first half down to his right and the one in the second where the striker was put through.

Fans saying change the manager ? Pathetic.

Sunderland played out of their skin as do most teams playing against the champions, we lost 1-0 take it on the chin boys this forum is embarrassing for the club.

A comment made earlier about what this forum would of been like when we were shit, the thought frightens me.

In the last two seasons we haven't lost a league game by more than one goal ! Nobody hammers City anymore. United will drop points yet. We are second in the league, halfway through the season.

Bad day at the office !

Forza Mancini and the team that delivered in May

This!
!

You can't have a keeper that can't get down to his left-hand-side.

He's had a nightmare, again.

When yer battling to get in a game yer don't need yer goalie dropping a clanger!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.