Sunderland Vs City Post Game Discussion Thread

the problem here is we made the mistake of not movin forward after winnin the title, blackburn anyone? we shud av bought van persie and hazard, and we would have been home and dry by now, but instead we pissed our money away on rodwell, garcia, maicon, and sinclair.

Hopefully this will act as kick up the arse for all the players,up next norwich and to be perfectly honest this could go the same way as sunderland if they dont get their act together.....

Sam W said:
At the moment we've lost momentum and replaced it with frustration.

Interesting to see what comes of this. Things haven't been right since the summer. The squad really played for the manager when Tevez went walkies last year. But with him coming back it's undermined Mancini even though he's played well intermittantly.

This could go one of two ways:

1. Mancini is backed in January. 2-3 significant changes are made. A striker goes and another comes in. We buy a quality midfielder to play alongside Yaya. We finish the season with momentum.

2. Powder is kept dry in Jan. 1-2 players for the future come in. Mancini goes in the summer. New manager comes in and generates momentum for next season.

We may finish the season with the same point total either way.

Question is whether the people in power think we are ready for Stage 2...

But we won the league with Tevez being back in the team for the final run-in?

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
why does that make him a rag? its a fair point, mario hasnt been consistently chosen, give him a run with tevez just behind and i think hed do well.

Can't do any worse than Aguero currently

exactly, this season aguero's been greedy, a yard of the pace, and just downright clumsy in possession, hes lost his sense of creating something out of nothing, but on this forum, he is beyond criticism.
if u think balo is better than aguero then i pity u cos u dont know much about football

lazerblue said:
the problem here is we made the mistake of not movin forward after winnin the title, blackburn anyone? we shud av bought van persie and hazard, and we would have been home and dry by now, but instead we pissed our money away on rodwell, garcia, maicon, and sinclair.

Yep , two signings of real quality may well have been a better bet than four of five of average quality , although i do think that Nastasic has been a decent addition.

And especially as most of our latest imports have barely played !

lazerblue said:
Blumers Bloomers said:

exactly, this season aguero's been greedy, a yard of the pace, and just downright clumsy in possession, hes lost his sense of creating something out of nothing, but on this forum, he is beyond criticism.
if u think balo is better than aguero then i pity u cos u dont know much about football

get a fucking grip u mard, agueros played consistently in the team and hasnt played well, youve gotta give your other strikers a chance.

Blumers Bloomers said:
lazerblue said:
fuck me those drugs r great eh rag

why does that make him a rag? its a fair point, mario hasnt been consistently chosen, give him a run with tevez just behind and i think hed do well.

Most people realize Aguero has been poor lately but he is still better than Dzeko and Balotelli

lazerblue said:

get a fucking grip u mard, agueros played consistently in the team and hasnt played well, youve gotta give your other strikers a chance.
so u think balo is better than aguero? yes or no.

lazerblue said:
lazerblue said:

so u think balo is better than aguero? yes or no.

that's not the point he's making so stop trying to twist it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.