Sunderland Vs City Post Game Discussion Thread

Akira said:
Aguero hasn't been on form since that injury. Not getting into good positions, not finishing chances, just not up to the standard we should be seeing from him. Poor.

Yaya hasn't done anything other than giving away fouls and poor passes.

Hart made a huge blunder of that shot. We can argue it should have been a stop in play, but Hart should have dealt with it better.

...And the co-commentator on my telly, who ever that is, need to get his head out of Sunderland's arse. All game I hear him jizzing all over Mignolet.

-- Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:50 am --

xzbit04 said:
I wish Mata played for us, immense for chelsea, already double figures in Goals and Assists
I wish Rafa managed us.

Wonders if serious!?

Need Sergio to find his shooting boots again, and quickly. He seems above criticism - if Edin or Mario missed half the chances he has they would be slated on here. He will always be a legend following last season, but this year I cannot remember one decent game Sergio's had.

Only our second defeat of the season, but worrying nonetheless. I cannot see them letting a lead slip again.

Hoping RVP gets injured soon - best chance of their season being derailed.

citytill1die84 said:
I've just calmed down and I've watched it again. It's a free kick on Zaba we should of been 2 up before they had there 1st shot. There goal should of been saved the ref was a twat gave them free kicks everytime they went down. There keeper made some very good saves and overall we didn't play bad (after watching again that is) hope the players wake up from this defeat and beat Norwich. The Rags struggled against Newcastle at home conceding 3 and have lost Shrek for 3 weeks. They will drop more points and I tell myself we can get 7 points more than them in the next 19 games. We've still to play them and they won't put 11 men behind the ball. Also believe we will get a few decent signings in Jan.
yes it was a free kick on zaba, yes there goal shud av been saved, yes we shud av been 2 up before they scored, but at the end of the day with the players we had against theirs we shud av won, full stop!!

Our best performance of the season was against united first 20 mins,against swansea second half,against newcastle first 30 mins against west ham(though it was a draw)... who were the strikers in those games?... except the newcastle one,mario was there... bring the guy back... make him the main man instead of sergio... and give him a run of games... we should take a risk to keep our title and that risk is mario... its tike for him being the main man at city... he has this season and the next before he ships off to real or barca...

lazerblue said:
citytill1die84 said:
I've just calmed down and I've watched it again. It's a free kick on Zaba we should of been 2 up before they had there 1st shot. There goal should of been saved the ref was a twat gave them free kicks everytime they went down. There keeper made some very good saves and overall we didn't play bad (after watching again that is) hope the players wake up from this defeat and beat Norwich. The Rags struggled against Newcastle at home conceding 3 and have lost Shrek for 3 weeks. They will drop more points and I tell myself we can get 7 points more than them in the next 19 games. We've still to play them and they won't put 11 men behind the ball. Also believe we will get a few decent signings in Jan.
yes it was a free kick on zaba, yes there goal shud av been saved, yes we shud av been 2 up before they scored, but at the end of the day with the players we had against theirs we shud av won, full stop!!
I agree 100%

albindgreat said:
Our best performance of the season was against united first 20 mins,against swansea second half,against newcastle first 30 mins against west ham(though it was a draw)... who were the strikers in those games?... except the newcastle one,mario was there... bring the guy back... make him the main man instead of sergio... and give him a run of games... we should take a risk to keep our title and that risk is mario... its tike for him being the main man at city... he has this season and the next before he ships off to real or barca...
fuck me those drugs r great eh rag

Something is going to happen. It has to. Either we will have a new manager or several new players at end of january. I hope its the second.

I suspect edin is off hence his attitude. May be true of a couple of others. Who was sub keeper today btw?

lazerblue said:
albindgreat said:

why does that make him a rag? its a fair point, mario hasnt been consistently chosen, give him a run with tevez just behind and i think hed do well.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
lazerblue said:
albindgreat said:

why does that make him a rag? its a fair point, mario hasnt been consistently chosen, give him a run with tevez just behind and i think hed do well.

Can't do any worse than Aguero currently

Blumers Bloomers said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
lazerblue said:

Can't do any worse than Aguero currently

exactly, this season aguero's been greedy, a yard of the pace, and just downright clumsy in possession, hes lost his sense of creating something out of nothing, but on this forum, he is beyond criticism.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.