Sunderland Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

green pennies said:
Daz_Blue said:
Day of shocks .....Spurs and City lose.....wonder if the rags will buck the trend .....

What does a City fan even wish for at this point? I mean seriously, what do we want to happen in that rags-goons match. Someone tell me.

Well i don't see how an Arsenal would help us , they'd go the equivalent of three wins in front of us!

green pennies said:
Daz_Blue said:
Day of shocks .....Spurs and City lose.....wonder if the rags will buck the trend .....

What does a City fan even wish for at this point? I mean seriously, what do we want to happen in that rags-goons match. Someone tell me.

Arse win,league gone now.

kndavid said:
I know six city fans who quit the the club today . . . just utterly pathetic, CITY'S DEAD.

Fuck off you plastic bastard. Couldn't make it to old Trafford today? Prick.

I'm going to try not to take any negatives from this game i.e. the failure to break down a parked bus defence even though we now have a proper winger and a forward who is an aerial threat, but there are no positives either. I hope this is a one off, otherwise the signs are ominous.

Blumers Bloomers said:
Where to start?

Richards awful. For those slating the ususal suspects (Lescott, Garcia, Kolarov), please tell me what our so called better players (Yaya, Negrado) did today
Milner and Milner and Milner oh and Milner

Could you imagine if next door booted Ferguson out because he didn't get along with the players? It's fucking farcical. The manager isn't supposed to be their best pal. That animosity between Mancini and the players kept us going... right up until the board decided to back the players over Mancini.

This stuff is simply karma.

One out of ten for :- Kolarov, Lescott,Garcia, Richards & Mike Read.
Three for all the rest except Milner who is minus one. Anyone who comes on here saying he is a midfielder should be sectioned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.