Sunderland Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

Mancity1980 said:
2 bad referee decision aside we had more than enough to win this, even with the injuries. What we are missing is steel through the middle of the park. Kompany gives us this, in his absence De Jong would have made the difference. I don't agree that the title is gone though or even nearly gone, there are too many inconsistent contenders to write it off.

Well history will be made then because no team has won it with more than 6 defeats , we all know that's not the end of our away defeats with the top teams still to face.

NQCitizen said:
kippaxchris said:
NQCitizen said:
Yeah, so why cross it?

That's what Navas does and that's why we signed him. The manager needs to look at players not getting into the box especially Dzeko

I'd really rather a player could do more than one thing. Navas is fundamentally wrong for the team and tactics.

Nonsense. We played 1000% better as soon as we got him on. He got 3 or 4 decent crosses in and won 2 or 3 corners as well. Before he came on, we created NOTHING on the right side.

Iskand said:
Shirley said:
We are effective when we have £300 million vs £20 million but when we only have £200 million vs £20 million we are fcuked.

I have to agree. We look scintillating when playing with our first eleven, but make few changes and we are hopeless (Newcastle, Sunderland). It is unbelievable that for all the money spend we were unable to built a deep squad. I would seriously jail - under accusation of fraud - people who paid 20'000'000 pounds for Garcia. Also Kolarov, Rodwell, Richards, Dzeko - all not good enough.

Agreed. We paid fees for some of these players which suggest illegal activity.

Kolarov, Rodwell, Dzeko, Garcia, Milner, Lescott

Fee: 114m
Wages: Somewhere around 500k a week

The sheikh was robbed by fools in the boardroom

mike channon´s windmill said:
Hope this is a one off? Come on mate can´t you count ffs!!

The guy is a fookin DUD!!!
We are the best attack in the division. Scoring isn't our problem, like it was last season, so far anyway. So yes, there is good cause to believe our failure to score today is a one-off. Today's result was not a reflection of our main weakness. It was a failure of our attack which is doing just fine.

mancitydreamteam said:
Navas... The quickest player I never saw
Played well when he came on earn't corners and put in 2 perfect crosses that the strikers didn't gamble on

We have no style away from home. it's just a clueless mix that gets us nowhere. I'm all for getting it wide and getting balls in when teams like that park the jumbo jet but at least stick somebody in the middle to aim for ffs.

Why did Dzeko come on for Negredo? Should of been a centre half, Lescott wasn't needed that last 20 minutes, Milner did his defensive work and he was just left stood there doing nothing. Not an attack on Lescott but he may aswell of been replaced by a cone for the last 20 minutes. If you're taking a striker off then take Kun off, no room for him to operate get both negredo and Dzeko on and double the amount of men in the box. On a similar theme, why wasn't Yaya in the box all game? and why after keeping him on wasn't Lescott just thrown upfront to win a few headers? Crossing was the only chance we had of scoring in the second half yet we failed to have one meaningful cross and shot the entire half.

Toure strolled around with his thumb up his arse, again.
Nasri. Never has so many passes, ended up with such little result. Why did he bother
Richards. Getting found out, again.
Why do our front two spend so much of their time outside the penalty area, when we have possession close to the opposition goal.
Lescot slower than treacle that's been in the fridge
Garcia. Benfica got 16 million beer tokens for this lump. They must be laughing their cocks off.

Buck up, City.

waspish said:
Looking at our away form and games to come can just see us getting around the 70 point mark which would be a total disgrace

Pellegrini will not be here if we finish with a haul like that, he'd need a CL to keep his job.

mancitydreamteam said:
Navas... The quickest player I never saw
For some reason on the ball it slows him down almost to Barry's pace. No idea why, very average winger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.