Sunderland Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

citymad said:
kippaxchris said:
NQCitizen said:
So why is Milner and Navas the best idea then?

Navas puts balls into the box every game that players don't attack. One across the face of the net today that Negredo left and one in the air that Dzeko didn't attack. Same as against Chelsea Navas would have had 2 assists and we would have won the game if people would attack his crosses

It's almost impossible to score when they have 7 players in the box compared to our 2.
They defended fantastically and wanted it more.
Our bench is clearly not good enough.

Spot on - can't understand why pellegrini can't see that

NQCitizen said:
the-ecstacy-of-eight said:
NQCitizen said:
We didn't even come close to scoring with that set up. Navas finds a City player about 1 in 5 times.

Is this the same ratio of City players in the box to the number of defenders in the box?

Yeah, so why cross it?

Buying a ticket for the lottery?

Nice to see Yaya busting a gut to get in the box at the end..

Pellegrini should be sacked for our pathetic corners alone.

No way is the league over if the rags beat Arsenal it's still 6 points nothing changes except a game less. Away form is shit but surely it can't continue surely :( No excuse but injuries kicked us in the dick today when do u know a team ever get 5 1st team players injured? Defence is shocking but it won't get any better if we have to keep changing it due to injuries. I'm keeping my head held high City can still win the league.

lefty goldblatt said:
Toure strolled around with his thumb up his arse, again.
Nasri. Never has so many passes, ended up with such little result. Why did he bother
Richards. Getting found out, again.
Why do our front two spend so much of their time outside the penalty area, when we have possession close to the opposition goal.
Lescot slower than treacle that's been in the fridge
Garcia. Benfica got 16 million beer tokens for this lump. They must be laughing their cocks off.

Buck up, City.

Absolute highway robbery.

Blue Haze said:
Iskand said:
Shirley said:
We are effective when we have £300 million vs £20 million but when we only have £200 million vs £20 million we are fcuked.

I have to agree. We look scintillating when playing with our first eleven, but make few changes and we are hopeless (Newcastle, Sunderland). It is unbelievable that for all the money spend we were unable to built a deep squad. I would seriously jail - under accusation of fraud - people who paid 20'000'000 pounds for Garcia. Also Kolarov, Rodwell, Richards, Dzeko - all not good enough.

Agreed. We paid fees for some of these players which suggest illegal activity.

Kolarov, Rodwell, Dzeko, Garcia, Milner, Lescott

Fee: 114m
Wages: Somewhere around 500k a week

The sheikh was robbed by fools in the boardroom

I won't name individuals, but I agree we have quite a few players who are just not good enough.

Feed the Elk said:
citymad said:
kippaxchris said:
Navas puts balls into the box every game that players don't attack. One across the face of the net today that Negredo left and one in the air that Dzeko didn't attack. Same as against Chelsea Navas would have had 2 assists and we would have won the game if people would attack his crosses

It's almost impossible to score when they have 7 players in the box compared to our 2.
They defended fantastically and wanted it more.
Our bench is clearly not good enough.

Spot on - can't understand why pellegrini can't see that
Agree, but pretty hard to score against an entire team of defenders. No space. How the **** do the rags do it constantly?

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
oakiecokie said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
What's everybody having for tea?[/quote

A full Sunday Roast !! That will be the fucking highlight of me miserable fooking weekend !!!
Try to enjoy it mate, I'm on Lasagne with garlic bread and home made wedges with tears on top! Oh the joys of being a blue. In for a penny though.....

Two bottles of whiskey!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.