Sunderland Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

@BluePhil8 said:
Another shit team playing against us like we are their Champion's League final. Oh well, can't wait 'till United roll around and twat them because O'Shea, Brown and Bardsley let them waltz through. Mancini had to be sacked, but I am starting to think Pellegrini is a fucking moron. How many away games does he need to get his head around it? We can't play Lescott, Richards, Garcia, Milner in the same team. They are all shit.

He always puts out a weakened team away from home thinks they are good enough but they are not, why do we play everything through YaYA he is hopeless and lazy I have been saying all season he just strolls around the pitch as if he is the best player in the world, I would get some new players in and don't guarantee him his place if he is playing shite get him off, like Joe Hart they think there place is safe every game.

Not bothered as my arsenal top came today!!

We were 8 points behind the scum but still won the league. Stop your fookin whinging!!!

Blue Haze said:
Iskand said:
Shirley said:
We are effective when we have £300 million vs £20 million but when we only have £200 million vs £20 million we are fcuked.

I have to agree. We look scintillating when playing with our first eleven, but make few changes and we are hopeless (Newcastle, Sunderland). It is unbelievable that for all the money spend we were unable to built a deep squad. I would seriously jail - under accusation of fraud - people who paid 20'000'000 pounds for Garcia. Also Kolarov, Rodwell, Richards, Dzeko - all not good enough.

Agreed. We paid fees for some of these players which suggest illegal activity.

Kolarov, Rodwell, Dzeko, Garcia, Milner, Lescott

Fee: 114m
Wages: Somewhere around 500k a week

The sheikh was robbed by fools in the boardroom

I think that's why he came out with statement about the youth. He realizes the amount of money that's been wasted on dross players. They'll be no more big money signings for a while now.

Another Away performance..... all too familiar story. Teams step up against us when we're away and we simply don't have the character or have the know-how to combat this. This has been a long-running problem for years but this season, our away woes seem worse than ever. The worse part of this is that Pellers has probably been hired to gets us somewhere in the CL but how on earth will our side that is seemingly incapable of defeating relegation-battling sides away from home, manage to pull out results against the Bayern's, Madrid's or Barca's of the world. It's another extremely disappointing result and I really don't see how we're going to solve the problem. One thing that is really worrying me is that if our season ends the way it has begun, what's is to stop our big players e.g. Sergio, Silva , Kompany etc from jumping ship to a side that can challenge on all fronts. I hope I'm wrong in this and our season somehow turns around but the early signs aren't looking too promising.

fredmont said:
green pennies said:
Daz_Blue said:
Day of shocks .....Spurs and City lose.....wonder if the rags will buck the trend .....

What does a City fan even wish for at this point? I mean seriously, what do we want to happen in that rags-goons match. Someone tell me.

Arsenal to win, l don't think they'll go the distance. It's far from over.

A draw would be best.

Chippy_boy said:
Blue Haze said:
Iskand said:
I have to agree. We look scintillating when playing with our first eleven, but make few changes and we are hopeless (Newcastle, Sunderland). It is unbelievable that for all the money spend we were unable to built a deep squad. I would seriously jail - under accusation of fraud - people who paid 20'000'000 pounds for Garcia. Also Kolarov, Rodwell, Richards, Dzeko - all not good enough.

Agreed. We paid fees for some of these players which suggest illegal activity.

Kolarov, Rodwell, Dzeko, Garcia, Milner, Lescott

Fee: 114m
Wages: Somewhere around 500k a week

The sheikh was robbed by fools in the boardroom

I won't name individuals, but I agree we have quite a few players who are just not good enough.

You don't need to their named above.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.