Sunderland Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

Not having a pop at the lad or trying to be clever but, has Nasri had a good game away from home since Spurs 2011?

Genuine question.

We play all the top teams at home in the first half of the season (bar Chelsea). Maybe we'll get the away form sorted by January???

n_mcfc said:
Not having a pop at the lad or trying to be clever but, has Nasri had a good game away from home since Spurs 2011?

Genuine question.

Clearly haven't watched him this season

The injuries didn't help, but changing Zaba for Richards was bizarre by Manuel. And for me if Rodwell was fit enough to make the bench he should of started ahead of Garcia, who again was absolutely terrible. Pisspoor performance.

Quite simply, first the manager before the game and then the players during the game gave Sunderland no respect and thought we would stroll to victory. Why this would be when we have fucked up 3 times this season already is beyond me???

Der Bomber said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Firstly when you have to make 3 changes through injury, why make 2 more ?

Changing both fullbacks and therefore making 3/4 changes at the back was fucking madness and I doubt a non league manager would make that mistake.

The two players brought in......Richards.....fucking garbage. No wonder he doesn't get picked for England . He was absolute shit. Offered nothing going forward and where was he for the goal? Why wasn't it him marking their player? Don't offer him another contract. Would be a total waste of money.

Kolorov back to his worst. Milner (our best player when he isn't playing according to many) watch that game again and tell me what he contributes? Gash. Garcia nothing,

We were fucking shit today and no one played well.

Title is a dream. 4 losses out of 6 away is ridiculous and it doesn't matter how many teams we batter at home, until we sort this shambles top 4 is at risk.

Agree with a lot of this, although to get Richards back to where he was he needs games and this should have been easy for him. Milner had a poor first half but was much better in the second. I thought he was fouled for their goal. It was a fine line today, if they hadn't scored and we then penned them in their half as we did, we'd say we had been unlucky. Spurs have been panned for not being able to score despite all the shots on goal they had, and Krul's heroics. 1 win away is mid-table form at best. December will be very difficult for us, with all the away games we have. Glad Garcia got injured because he shouldn't be playing for us.

Fucking awful

This. All of this. Saves me the finger work to type all that.

Just to add - On pace for, what? 66 points. Usually need to be past 70 to get top 4. That's the realistic ambition domestically right now.

Yaya is not a captain. Vinny, Zaba then next most intense player (Richards,Kolarov...)
Pellegrini got it wrong with team selection today. Negredo should have stayed on as we were chasing the result, put Dzeko in for one of the defenders, especially with Navas crossing.
Our squad is not as deep as we think. Drop off in class with our bench is dramatic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.