Sunderland Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

pogrom92 said:
Yaya is not a captain. Vinny, Zaba then next most intense player (Richards,Kolarov...)
Pellegrini got it wrong with team selection today. Negredo should have stayed on as we were chasing the result, put Dzeko in for one of the defenders, especially with Navas crossing.
Our squad is not as deep as we think. Drop off in class with our bench is dramatic.

Don't be ridiculous.

Ifwecouldjust....... said:
n_mcfc said:
Not having a pop at the lad or trying to be clever but, has Nasri had a good game away from home since Spurs 2011?

Genuine question.

Has Pellegrini?

Played well at Chelsea? Nasri that is not MP!

BlueAnorak said:
Lost again for the 4th season on the bounce.

Shit defending (again) + an inability to score.
For all the good attacking play at home, Pellegrini's defensive tactics are just so fucking shit it's untrue.
Negredo AND Aguero had mares today as well.

We also learn't today that Nasri still cannot step up to the plate even under a touchy feely boss.

4 defeats now before Christmas.
The title IS probably gone if we lose another 2 and definitely gone if we lose another 3.

Nope its probably gone now.....Pellergrini needs to understand that this is not La liga and that EVERY match is a Cup fnal........

One word overconfidence, the players didnt turn up today, they thought is going to be walk in the park and that the results we got!
honestly i dont know what Pelle sees in Garcia

NQCitizen said:
BlueAnorak said:

For all the good attacking play at home, Pellegrini's defensive tactics are just so fucking shit it's untrue.

We also learn't today that Nasri still cannot step up to the plate even under a touchy feely boss.

The title IS probably gone if we lose another 2 and definitely gone if we lose another 3.

Nasri has been arguably our most consistently good player this season.

I think that's the first time I've agreed with you!

Cobwebcat said:
NQCitizen said:
BlueAnorak said:

Nasri has been arguably our most consistently good player this season.

I think that's the first time I've agreed with you!

Ah game of opinions and all that.

Matty said:
We missed Silva's creativity and Fernandinho's drive. Garcia is a God awful replacement, he's just too slow and too ineffectual. We had loads of possession but didn't really test Mannone, Aguero and Negredo had off games.

Having said all that it would have been a totally different game if Mike Dean had sent Larsson off, which he clearly should have done. Down to 10 men, with 70 minutes left, and the score 0-0, I can't see us not winning then. To add insult to injury Dean then allows Bardsley to push Milner over, a definite foul, before running on to score. 2 huge decisions, 2 awful mistakes from the ref.

Excellent post, disappointed but not the end of the world

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.