Sunderland Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

ndjsleftnipple said:
We play all the top teams at home in the first half of the season (bar Chelsea). Maybe we'll get the away form sorted by January???

Nah, the home form will turn to shit.

Lost again for the 4th season on the bounce.

Shit defending (again) + an inability to score.
For all the good attacking play at home, Pellegrini's defensive tactics are just so fucking shit it's untrue.
Negredo AND Aguero had mares today as well.

We also learn't today that Nasri still cannot step up to the plate even under a touchy feely boss.

4 defeats now before Christmas.
The title IS probably gone if we lose another 2 and definitely gone if we lose another 3.

Absolutely shocking. Can't work out how we can play so badly.

Richards, Lescott, Garcia. Sell. Awful.

No wonder England are shite.

Painful. Well played Demichelis. And I'd bring Hart back in for our next game.

A little bit of bottle and we would be half decent away from home. Sunderland wanted it far more than us. By my reckoning we can lose one maybe two more all season if we want the title. Unless Pellegrini can sort out our away form there's not a chance of that happening.

This was a fucking golden opportunity to catch up and we've royally fucked it.

absolute rubbish that.
but i'm feeling slightly guilty now as i bet against us for the first time ever. i was that confident of our poor record there.
22-1 on bet 365 for Sunderland 1-0.

feeling poorer in spirit but richer in the pocket......

- silva is everything to us. 40% better when he plays
- yaya was a passenger - again
- richards is clueless. can't defend and gets in the way when we attack. then doesn't get back quick enough.
- i think we saw today in his absence what Fernandhino gives us both attacking and defending
- Nastastic has made Demichaelis look better than he is
- start with Zab and Clichy everytime.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Ali Benarbia said:
60% possession, 24 shots to 5, 14 corners to none.
But din't score and no points.

Most shots were blocked and we didn't have one clear cut chance bar Navas.
Agueros open header and that tap in after Dzekos left foot shot? Both should have been buried.

It wasn't unlike a Mancini performance, no decent shots on target from outside the box, nobody running into the box at the defence, something Navas could do, surely.
Say what you like about Ashley Young, he makes sure the defenders challenge him in the box and when he goes down.....
Also 13 corners and nowhere near, same as last year.

He should have played his strongest team I.e. no Garcia, no Kolorov. We can afford now to play weakened teams in the CL.

From the teams he's picked for our away games I really think he has underestimated
the opposition. This is not La Liga, any team can beat you in the PL.

BlueAnorak said:
Lost again for the 4th season on the bounce.

Shit defending (again) + an inability to score.
For all the good attacking play at home, Pellegrini's defensive tactics are just so fucking shit it's untrue.
Negredo AND Aguero had mares today as well.

We also learn't today that Nasri still cannot step up to the plate even under a touchy feely boss.

4 defeats now before Christmas.
The title IS probably gone if we lose another 2 and definitely gone if we lose another 3.

Nasri has been arguably our most consistently good player this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.