Sunderland Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
What's everybody having for tea?

well, its a beautiful here so we are going to drive down the peninsular to some nice deserted beach for a bit then go into pedasi to smiles restaurant for some mahi mahi, mrs jules will probably want garlic prawns though, she is becoming too predictable.

kippaxchris said:
NQCitizen said:
kippaxchris said:
An improvement on Milners big healthy 0 then

So why is Milner and Navas the best idea then?

Navas puts balls into the box every game that players don't attack. One across the face of the net today that Negredo left and one in the air that Dzeko didn't attack. Same as against Chelsea Navas would have had 2 assists and we would have won the game if people would attack his crosses

So maybe don't just blindly cross it then?

First of all allow me to congratulate Sunderland, they played brilliantly especially in the 1st half. We were distinctly average and it took their 1st goal to wake us out of our slumber

Fuck knows what's happened to Richards but he hardly put a worthwhile tackle in and was it just me or did it seem like the other players only wanted to pass to him as a last resort?

We could have carried on playing until after the International break and we wouldn't have scored! I had a bad feeling about today and it's a pity I'm not a betting man as I had a feeling that Newcastle, Sunderland and ManUre would win today! Two down, one to go!

Also, seeing as we had an.international break coming up, we should have played our strongest possible line-up and let the international managers decide who to rest. Today also proved another thing, when we lose our A-Team, the B-Team mostly aren't up to it. I feel fuckin sickened......... Now where's that bottle of Remy Martin with my name on it.

Shirley said:
We are effective when we have £300 million vs £20 million but when we only have £200 million vs £20 million we are fcuked.

I have to agree. We look scintillating when playing with our first eleven, but make few changes and we are hopeless (Newcastle, Sunderland). It is unbelievable that for all the money spend we were unable to built a deep squad. I would seriously jail - under accusation of fraud - people who paid 20'000'000 pounds for Garcia. Also Kolarov, Rodwell, Richards, Dzeko - all not good enough.

If we cannot win against a team from the bottom 3; then a top 4 finish is out of our reach......

Today, I'm 100% convinced, that making Yaya as the Vice-Captain, is the biggest mistake we had made. We need to give it to some one else...No desire/interest from him in the match at all; any player seeing his Captain displaying such thing, will surely be affected by him....

we thought it was a matter of just turning up and collecting the 3 points, the big headed bastards

willipp said:
Nasri, Yaya and Milner have to take massive responsibility for that. Shocking lack of creativity, Yaya was just totally annonymous for the whole game. Without David in there pulling the strings we cannot unlock a defence. We will win our coming home games probably comfortably but as soon as we get posed a question away from home again we'll get the same shite.

I think your right, we have become a one man team to some extent. We are just so much poorer all over the field when he isn't on it-worrying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.