Sunderland Vs City Post match Discussion Thread

Rodwell could not possibly be worse than Garcia. Garcia was flirting with a red card even before half-time because he's so slow that players just waltz around him and he has to commit a foul.

Nasri was my MotM, he was still industrious but didn't have much support. Fernandinho and Silva may have been just enough to help us end this ridiculous curse. Without Fernandinho our central midfield slows to a crawl and he'd at least try to play between the lines and breach the bus.

We are goin nowhere fast under pellinoclue.....less points than hughesless a few years back and that was bad enough :-(( given our shocking defence at the mo how can he leave zab on bench and give garcia another start given he shows nothing at all? Hope pixy and dixy from spain are proud of there efforts going behind mancini's back like they did last year....completely undermind our cup final preperations to bring in a clueless muppett....holistic? There is no desire whatsoever to change the game when its not going to plan...he is out of his depth!!!

Ed1 said:
One word overconfidence, the players didnt turn up today, they thought is going to be walk in the park and that the results we got!
honestly i dont know what Pelle sees in Garcia

With the away performances over the last two seasons if they are suffering from over confidence then they must be the dumbest fuckers that have ever walked on this planet

kippaxblue76 said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:
just been on bbc sport website to check latest scores - and the table does not make happy reading at the minute

6 points off the top with 27 games to go, stop being a drama queen.

Fair one; that message makes me feel abit better. We do need to o on a run though

Kenny Clements Perm said:
kippaxblue76 said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:
just been on bbc sport website to check latest scores - and the table does not make happy reading at the minute

6 points off the top with 27 games to go, stop being a drama queen.

Fair one; that message makes me feel abit better. We do need to o on a run though

Agreed.

I know we have got rid of the monkey off our back in winning a the FA Cup and Premier League BUT we remain to be the most frustrating team to support . To have the talent at our disposal and surrender games against Cardiff, Villa and Sunderland (who havn't kept a clean sheet until today) is deeply worrying. I honestly thought the hiccups against Villa and Cardiff were just teething problems and we would learn our lessons and kick on from the bedding in of a new manager and his systems.
I was only saying the other day to some blues on how I think everything is starting to click and how I reckon we will go on a winning streak. I should have known otherwise . In an honest assessment we look powder puff at the back without Kompany and with the costly errors we are making we have no chance of claiming the title. If you look at every team who has won the league, I would say they have all had solid foundations. We simply havn't and I would have to say teams like Everton have got a better back line than ourselves. I know our over attacking policy doesn't help this but we desperately need a solid, consistent centre half pairing (Fully fit Kompany for starts).
We simply need to go win all games from now until xmas to keep track in the title race IMO. The positive thing is that every top team is dropping points and if we remain intact at the start of the new year we have a good chance if we can address the away form and defensive mistakes.

One thing I will say its all still to play for and not over

Kenny Clements Perm said:
Greg.W2 said:
Our away performances have generally been better and more positive this season, obviously apart from the defensive/goalkeeping blunders costing us games.

But todays game had all the hallmarks of a Mancini away performance = slow tempo & lazy lack of effort, highlighted from a no show from yaya.

Theres some on here having a go at lescott, but Demichelis runs like 60 year old playing 5-A-side and should of done better for their goal.

You mean he runs like a mid-thirties bloke playing in the fastest league in the world

Hes clearly not fit yet and lacking sharpness even for mid-thirties.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.