Super League - Positives only!

I know, I just thought it wouldn’t necessarily be one of the top reasons for giving this thing a go.

I just find the brass neck of Sky laughable, charge a fortune price out any other broadcasters and still use 1080p whilst making us listen to pundits who played for the richest most successful teams in England, who are now acting outraged.

This was inevitable the moment the players refused to even consider a pay cut, despite the clubs losing millions due to no fans in the stadiums. Quite the opposite: players are still demanding outrageous new improved contracts. The clubs have no option but to look at ways of increasing revenue, which realistically can only be done via tv contracts. Nobody around the world wants to watch City batter a club for 90 minutes when all they do is park a bus and hope for a 0-0. It makes terribly dull football. What new fans want are exciting games where both teams try to win. The Super League might provide that. I certainly look forward to more exciting games. I support City regardless of what division or competition they are in.

I sometimes go to bed after a City defeat, or dropped points, or exit from Europe and can’t sleep, tossing and turning, reading twitter to the early hours
Wake up grumpy and take a few days to get over it
I have a 2 year old son now and maybe a positive is that I don’t have to pass this onto him. Thinking about it today the joy of being a football fan has gone really. It’s not like it was 20 years ago when growing up. Maybe it’s an age thing. I wouldn’t be overly worried if my son had no interest in football

City may have been shit back then, but the sport in general was more enjoyable to grow up with

maybe it’s a good time to just check out of football and get other interests

Klopp right about some pundits going on about it. Neville is with sky for the money. He's one of the highest paid pundits at sky. Why wouldn't he commentate for BBC? Its money.

And what JC said about SKY buying rights for football. We all kicked off back then, fast forward. Look at the mess. Since money has come in, football has gone downhill. Spoilt players, expensive tickets, PL getting richer and richer. Its always been about money money money. Thats what it boils down to back then, and is today.

Nevilla is pissed, cos it will mean his investment of a club, Salford FC, won't be able to reach further heights. Fk him.

Reactions: ibo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.