Superbia in Proelio/Praelia

Would it really matter if our badge was wrong,lets face it I don't even get to 1 when I count the amount of people I know that can read latin.

I would hang fire on the tattoo mate there is always the chance the new owners could go back to the old badge or even bring in a new one with an oil drum on it :-)

It is definitely Proelio, there are clear differences between the 'a' in Superbia and the 'o's. The closest font I can find is French Script and that has the little 'flick' on the 'o' at the end

I'm going to get "Superbia in Proelio" in a cool font, across my chest in a curve later on this month. Ill post some pictures up on here. Ive already got bluemoon on my arm, most people don't even notice the reference to City. "oh there nice lyrics on your arm, what does m.c.f.c stand for?" :)

Want a tatoo on the bottom of my arm near my wrist, but i want something with some class and not looking taccy. Any ideassssss?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.