Superstitious?

u2fme2 said:
i always salute 1 magpie

I also have a thing about Magpies on matchdays, i have been known to see 1 on it's own and have driven out of my way to find 2.

I tell ya..................i blame City for my disorder!

Fuck all to do with City but i have to have volumes set on even numbers!

If the tv or radio doesn't have numbers my now finely tuned ear can tell the difference between even and odd lol.

Wife thinks im fucking barmy but trust me, the thought of a tv volume being on an odd number drives me crazy :-/

blueinsa said:

If the tv or radio doesn't have numbers my now finely tuned ear can tell the difference between even and odd lol.

Wife thinks im fucking barmy but trust me, the thought of a tv volume being on an odd number drives me crazy :-/

Thank fuck it's not just me. Either i'm normal, or we are both compulsive weirdos!
:0/

glen quagmire said:
blueinsa said:

Thank fuck it's not just me. Either i'm normal, or we are both compulsive weirdos!

Anyone else live in our weird world? pmsl

blueinsa said:
glen quagmire said:

Me too!

I don't understand the concept where the sound from both speaker is an uneven number... it means the sound coming out is uneven!

If it's volume level 12, then it's 6 from each speaker, but if it's volume level 13... how can you get 6 and a half out of each speaker?

Madness, I tell you...

Boots_ said:
blueinsa said:

*Raises hand*

Sorry *Raises two hands*

Just shown the wife and said see, im not the only one.

She walked off saying we are all fucking weirdo's pmsl.

I have a bit of a dilemma, I've worn a signed city shirt to all of the cup games this season including the semi, I've also worn it to the last few league games which we've won, unfortunately I wore it at everton on Saturday.Do I wear it at the final on the basis that we've won every cup game that I've worn it to or wear something else?.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.