Support Bobby more than ever!

Beckham, Stam, Van Nistelrooy, Keane etc.

Wronged the manager for whatever reason and they were out the fucking door. While his achievements get him respect, its also his ruthlessness to fuck those off who do not tow his party line.

Mancini is racking them up too. Bellers, Adebayor and now Tevez. You have to get 100% behind him. Otherwise the player mutiny will never end.

I'll be belting out the Mancini song all game at Ewood, I expect everybody else to do the same.

blackburn on saturday

had a quick look but there's a lot to get through so i dont know if this has been covered but for all those going on saturday lets let mancini know we are behind him 100% on this tevez shit.

he probably knows but from the off we need to make and tevez knows exactly which corner we are in.
also need to show our support for zab and edin.

we are manchester city, we get up and get back on track.

Re: blackburn on saturday

de niro said:
had a quick look but there's a lot to get through so i dont know if this has been covered but for all those going on saturday lets let mancini know we are behind him 100% on this tevez shit.

he probably knows but from the off we need to make and tevez knows exactly which corner we are in.
also need to show our support for zab and edin.

we are manchester city, we get up and get back on track.

Have I missed something? Why support Edin?

Re: blackburn on saturday

Yeah again I agree Bill.

Loud and proud and put last night behind us.

I will be belting out support for bobby all through the blackburn game along with many others i hope. We have to let the board know we back him, get shut off ALL the moaners , whiners , mardarses etc. Give Bobby the backing .. COME ON CITY.. forza mancini ,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.